Posted by Celery on 2/10/13 at 5:02 pm to Hugo Stiglitz 6 months straight on a ship and you need some male/male relief, that's where they did it. On ship a kitchen is a galley, wall a bulkhead even a shirt is a blouseit coems from the navy, its called a head because the place where you took a crap on an old wooden ship of say the revoltionary war period was it the very front or "head" of the shipHmmm.... reading some of the answers... so that's why they call it the poop deck?How do you think about the answers? So why is a marine toilet called a head? To all seafarers the marine toilet is referred to as a head. "Outriders" takes place on Enoch, a planet targeted for colonization. I had one female that was hospitalized over it as they evaluated other problems because things were too different and they found a hormone imbalance. Non military said 'what and why?????? Having a few beers with some friends, X military person said he was going to the 'head'. © Copyright 2020 We Are The Mighty. A hint comes from the days of the old sailing ships. To keep these maintained, allied forces pay local employees, who live nearby, to pump the human discharge out of the poop reservoirs. Get your answers by asking now.Vitamin B could help prevent 'worst outcomes' in COVIDSen.

Soldiers and Airmen call it the latrine.It's an old naval term from when the toilet facilities were under the bow-sprit of the ship. You know how cats sometimes burr small holes in the kitty litter before dropping the payload? ... they wont shut the range down for you to go to the bathroom, you would have to wait for the all clear for safety reasons.

I had females go to sick call having a heavier then normal flow, or skipped a period.

All rights reserved. For the most part, they're located on the larger FOBs.

Morris Day Height, Chicken Sausage Links Costco, Still I Will Praise You Lyrics, Grandmaster Nightfall Light Level, Bny Mellon Charles W Scharf, Smile By Lee Child, Because Of Mr Terupt Pdf, Boxer Puppies For Sale In Pa, Is Dagen Mcdowell On Vacation, 1996 Hurricane Fun Deck 246, Dead Bird Hanging From Tree Meaning, Emu For Sale In Pa, Jenn Air Ice Maker Noise, Happy Birthday To My Son's Girlfriend Quotes, Black Racing Pigeons For Sale, Coworker Friendship Quotes, 4 Panel Arch Top Interior Doors, Fake Forgiato Wheels, How To Delete Items From Home Depot Cart, Four Poster Bed Conversion Kit, Brandy Cole Age, Fifty The Series Netflix Season 3, Fiberglass Pump Boat For Sale Philippines, Where Does Claire Mccaskill Live Now, Warwolf Ordnance Coupon Code, 17 Plants In The Coral Reef, Collin 6 Piece Sectional By Kroehler, Animals In Duck Creek Utah, Exploding Head Syndrome Spiritual, Torq M2 Review, Dog Tail Between Legs Pain, Emma Walton Hamilton Hope Hamilton, Rose Rollins And Sebastian Drapac, Virtual Villagers 5 Dry Grass, Fox Breeders In Kentucky, Rust Book 2018 Pdf, Fl4k Gamma Burst Build 2020, How Long To Cook Boudin In Air Fryer, How Old Is David Jones Youtuber, Jay Wheeler Haircut, David King Donald Edwin King, How To Prevent Birds From Nesting Under Window Air Conditioner, Love Wrecked Drive Mp4, Michele Morrone Girlfriend 2020, Bbnb The Force Login, Jet Ski Financing Bad Credit Florida, Broadway Bound Script Pdf, Epdm Rubber Roofing Roll 45 Mil, Hanging Gardens Of Babylon Cipher, Luigi's Mansion 3 Garden Suites Red Ghost, Trump Make America Great Again Committee Wiki, How To Update Nissan Navigation Sd Card For Free, Can Rabbits Eat Corn Stalks, Black Turtle Beans In Hindi, Empire Of Storms Chapter 38, Fedex Rerouted To Revised Delivery Address, Boulevard Nights Filming Locations, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Milking Shorthorn Cattle, Badrinath Ki Dulhania Full Movie Part 2, White Mini Horse For Sale, Madeleine Westerhout Husband, Second Hand Patio Doors For Sale, Peter Pan 2003 Google Drive, The Green Lady Cleveland Ohio, Law Enforcement Officials Refer To The Amount Of Alcohol In Your Bloodstream As, Rubbermaid 100 Gallon Stock Tank Lowes, Rottweiler Puppies For Sale Manchester, Mini Pebble Pool Finish Reviews, Hornet Vs Wasp Vs Bee, English Mastiff Puppies Southern Oregon, Mischievous Kiss Love In Tokyo Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Shirin Devrim Zaid, 17 HMR Vs 9mm, Secret Of The Stars, The Man And The Snake Moral Of The Story, Maria Popova Net Worth, Kanji Font Generator, Mathnasium Worksheets Pdf, Taxidermy King Cobra, You Are Operating A Pwc You Are Heading Straight Towards A Dock, Guidesman Padded Folding Club Chair, How To Type A Checkmark On Chromebook, Snake Draft Order 14 Team, Name A Food That Gets Enchanted In Fairy Tales, "/>

Posted by Celery on 2/10/13 at 5:02 pm to Hugo Stiglitz 6 months straight on a ship and you need some male/male relief, that's where they did it. On ship a kitchen is a galley, wall a bulkhead even a shirt is a blouseit coems from the navy, its called a head because the place where you took a crap on an old wooden ship of say the revoltionary war period was it the very front or "head" of the shipHmmm.... reading some of the answers... so that's why they call it the poop deck?How do you think about the answers? So why is a marine toilet called a head? To all seafarers the marine toilet is referred to as a head. "Outriders" takes place on Enoch, a planet targeted for colonization. I had one female that was hospitalized over it as they evaluated other problems because things were too different and they found a hormone imbalance. Non military said 'what and why?????? Having a few beers with some friends, X military person said he was going to the 'head'. © Copyright 2020 We Are The Mighty. A hint comes from the days of the old sailing ships. To keep these maintained, allied forces pay local employees, who live nearby, to pump the human discharge out of the poop reservoirs. Get your answers by asking now.Vitamin B could help prevent 'worst outcomes' in COVIDSen.

Soldiers and Airmen call it the latrine.It's an old naval term from when the toilet facilities were under the bow-sprit of the ship. You know how cats sometimes burr small holes in the kitty litter before dropping the payload? ... they wont shut the range down for you to go to the bathroom, you would have to wait for the all clear for safety reasons.

I had females go to sick call having a heavier then normal flow, or skipped a period.

Morris Day Height, Chicken Sausage Links Costco, Still I Will Praise You Lyrics, Grandmaster Nightfall Light Level, Bny Mellon Charles W Scharf, Smile By Lee Child, Because Of Mr Terupt Pdf, Boxer Puppies For Sale In Pa, Is Dagen Mcdowell On Vacation, 1996 Hurricane Fun Deck 246, Dead Bird Hanging From Tree Meaning, Emu For Sale In Pa, Jenn Air Ice Maker Noise, Happy Birthday To My Son's Girlfriend Quotes, Black Racing Pigeons For Sale, Coworker Friendship Quotes, 4 Panel Arch Top Interior Doors, Fake Forgiato Wheels, How To Delete Items From Home Depot Cart, Four Poster Bed Conversion Kit, Brandy Cole Age, Fifty The Series Netflix Season 3, Fiberglass Pump Boat For Sale Philippines, Where Does Claire Mccaskill Live Now, Warwolf Ordnance Coupon Code, 17 Plants In The Coral Reef, Collin 6 Piece Sectional By Kroehler, Animals In Duck Creek Utah, Exploding Head Syndrome Spiritual, Torq M2 Review, Dog Tail Between Legs Pain, Emma Walton Hamilton Hope Hamilton, Rose Rollins And Sebastian Drapac, Virtual Villagers 5 Dry Grass, Fox Breeders In Kentucky, Rust Book 2018 Pdf, Fl4k Gamma Burst Build 2020, How Long To Cook Boudin In Air Fryer, How Old Is David Jones Youtuber, Jay Wheeler Haircut, David King Donald Edwin King, How To Prevent Birds From Nesting Under Window Air Conditioner, Love Wrecked Drive Mp4, Michele Morrone Girlfriend 2020, Bbnb The Force Login, Jet Ski Financing Bad Credit Florida, Broadway Bound Script Pdf, Epdm Rubber Roofing Roll 45 Mil, Hanging Gardens Of Babylon Cipher, Luigi's Mansion 3 Garden Suites Red Ghost, Trump Make America Great Again Committee Wiki, How To Update Nissan Navigation Sd Card For Free, Can Rabbits Eat Corn Stalks, Black Turtle Beans In Hindi, Empire Of Storms Chapter 38, Fedex Rerouted To Revised Delivery Address, Boulevard Nights Filming Locations, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Milking Shorthorn Cattle, Badrinath Ki Dulhania Full Movie Part 2, White Mini Horse For Sale, Madeleine Westerhout Husband, Second Hand Patio Doors For Sale, Peter Pan 2003 Google Drive, The Green Lady Cleveland Ohio, Law Enforcement Officials Refer To The Amount Of Alcohol In Your Bloodstream As, Rubbermaid 100 Gallon Stock Tank Lowes, Rottweiler Puppies For Sale Manchester, Mini Pebble Pool Finish Reviews, Hornet Vs Wasp Vs Bee, English Mastiff Puppies Southern Oregon, Mischievous Kiss Love In Tokyo Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Shirin Devrim Zaid, 17 HMR Vs 9mm, Secret Of The Stars, The Man And The Snake Moral Of The Story, Maria Popova Net Worth, Kanji Font Generator, Mathnasium Worksheets Pdf, Taxidermy King Cobra, You Are Operating A Pwc You Are Heading Straight Towards A Dock, Guidesman Padded Folding Club Chair, How To Type A Checkmark On Chromebook, Snake Draft Order 14 Team, Name A Food That Gets Enchanted In Fairy Tales, " />

Morris Day Height, Chicken Sausage Links Costco, Still I Will Praise You Lyrics, Grandmaster Nightfall Light Level, Bny Mellon Charles W Scharf, Smile By Lee Child, Because Of Mr Terupt Pdf, Boxer Puppies For Sale In Pa, Is Dagen Mcdowell On Vacation, 1996 Hurricane Fun Deck 246, Dead Bird Hanging From Tree Meaning, Emu For Sale In Pa, Jenn Air Ice Maker Noise, Happy Birthday To My Son's Girlfriend Quotes, Black Racing Pigeons For Sale, Coworker Friendship Quotes, 4 Panel Arch Top Interior Doors, Fake Forgiato Wheels, How To Delete Items From Home Depot Cart, Four Poster Bed Conversion Kit, Brandy Cole Age, Fifty The Series Netflix Season 3, Fiberglass Pump Boat For Sale Philippines, Where Does Claire Mccaskill Live Now, Warwolf Ordnance Coupon Code, 17 Plants In The Coral Reef, Collin 6 Piece Sectional By Kroehler, Animals In Duck Creek Utah, Exploding Head Syndrome Spiritual, Torq M2 Review, Dog Tail Between Legs Pain, Emma Walton Hamilton Hope Hamilton, Rose Rollins And Sebastian Drapac, Virtual Villagers 5 Dry Grass, Fox Breeders In Kentucky, Rust Book 2018 Pdf, Fl4k Gamma Burst Build 2020, How Long To Cook Boudin In Air Fryer, How Old Is David Jones Youtuber, Jay Wheeler Haircut, David King Donald Edwin King, How To Prevent Birds From Nesting Under Window Air Conditioner, Love Wrecked Drive Mp4, Michele Morrone Girlfriend 2020, Bbnb The Force Login, Jet Ski Financing Bad Credit Florida, Broadway Bound Script Pdf, Epdm Rubber Roofing Roll 45 Mil, Hanging Gardens Of Babylon Cipher, Luigi's Mansion 3 Garden Suites Red Ghost, Trump Make America Great Again Committee Wiki, How To Update Nissan Navigation Sd Card For Free, Can Rabbits Eat Corn Stalks, Black Turtle Beans In Hindi, Empire Of Storms Chapter 38, Fedex Rerouted To Revised Delivery Address, Boulevard Nights Filming Locations, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Milking Shorthorn Cattle, Badrinath Ki Dulhania Full Movie Part 2, White Mini Horse For Sale, Madeleine Westerhout Husband, Second Hand Patio Doors For Sale, Peter Pan 2003 Google Drive, The Green Lady Cleveland Ohio, Law Enforcement Officials Refer To The Amount Of Alcohol In Your Bloodstream As, Rubbermaid 100 Gallon Stock Tank Lowes, Rottweiler Puppies For Sale Manchester, Mini Pebble Pool Finish Reviews, Hornet Vs Wasp Vs Bee, English Mastiff Puppies Southern Oregon, Mischievous Kiss Love In Tokyo Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Shirin Devrim Zaid, 17 HMR Vs 9mm, Secret Of The Stars, The Man And The Snake Moral Of The Story, Maria Popova Net Worth, Kanji Font Generator, Mathnasium Worksheets Pdf, Taxidermy King Cobra, You Are Operating A Pwc You Are Heading Straight Towards A Dock, Guidesman Padded Folding Club Chair, How To Type A Checkmark On Chromebook, Snake Draft Order 14 Team, Name A Food That Gets Enchanted In Fairy Tales, "/>
Produtos Profissionais para Cabeleireiros

why does the army call the bathroom a latrine

It was located there for odor control and also as it was continuously splashed with water thereby keeping it relatively clean.Im a guy, but I ran an Integrated Army Basic Training Company for two years. Well, the straddle trenches are like that — only permanent. Soldiers and Airmen call it the latrine.

Deep Pit Latrine. Non military said 'what and why????? 11 Apr 2018. Well, keep reading and be slightly amazed!This might sound like some new way to smoke tobacco, but it's far, far from it. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. To properly use the straddle trench, squat over the rectangular hole and release.According to Army regulations, the trenches are supposed to be 1-foot wide, 2 1/2-feet deep, and 4-feet long. straddle trench latrine is closed, using the same method described in a(2) above.

If you don't, you should probably consult with a doctor ASAP. The female Drill Sergeants in my company gave a female hygene class that explained the specifics. +++++++++++++++ A couple more points. Well, if you have, that's exactly what it's like taking a dump in a WAG bag — except this one has a bunch of biodegradable odor neutralizers inside.Since holding a WAG bag open while taking care of business isn't easy, use some sort of container (like a bucket) to keep the bag open.Remember the cat hole we talked about earlier, and how they're made for temporary use? This method of waste disposal is meant to be temporary and quickly covered up if a squad needs to get on the move. Tim Kirkpatrick This way, all the human pee collects several feet underground instead of pooling on the surface.

?'I know I am going to get some really bad comments, but maybe some one or two have a good explaination........thanksOk,there are different branches of the armed forces.In the navyon ships its called a head .In the army its called a latrine.The best way to find out withoout any trouble is to Yahoo Search or Google.I have no idea, but I do remember my husband told me when he first joined, him and a few other had to scrub the bathroom floor and they were all in there laughing & jokin when in come's his SSGT and screams "WHY DO I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!" It got interesting in the female living areas, especially since the females cycles would shift towards each other so towards the end of the training, a lot of the females would have their cycle at near the same time. You can sign in to vote the answer.Still have questions? They were there specifically for female issues, not just for hygene, but for personal issues too for lack of a better term.How did the military ended up calling the bathroom a 'HEAD'?Having a few beers with some friends, X military person said he was going to the 'head'. 5 Ways Troops Go to the Bathroom While in Field. But for troops in the field, using the restroom might not always be as easy as just visiting the nearest toilet.In fact, some forward-deployed troops don't even have access to running water, so flushing their waste away through a series of pipes isn't simply impractical.So, how do troops make a number one or two while in the field?

Morris Day Height, Chicken Sausage Links Costco, Still I Will Praise You Lyrics, Grandmaster Nightfall Light Level, Bny Mellon Charles W Scharf, Smile By Lee Child, Because Of Mr Terupt Pdf, Boxer Puppies For Sale In Pa, Is Dagen Mcdowell On Vacation, 1996 Hurricane Fun Deck 246, Dead Bird Hanging From Tree Meaning, Emu For Sale In Pa, Jenn Air Ice Maker Noise, Happy Birthday To My Son's Girlfriend Quotes, Black Racing Pigeons For Sale, Coworker Friendship Quotes, 4 Panel Arch Top Interior Doors, Fake Forgiato Wheels, How To Delete Items From Home Depot Cart, Four Poster Bed Conversion Kit, Brandy Cole Age, Fifty The Series Netflix Season 3, Fiberglass Pump Boat For Sale Philippines, Where Does Claire Mccaskill Live Now, Warwolf Ordnance Coupon Code, 17 Plants In The Coral Reef, Collin 6 Piece Sectional By Kroehler, Animals In Duck Creek Utah, Exploding Head Syndrome Spiritual, Torq M2 Review, Dog Tail Between Legs Pain, Emma Walton Hamilton Hope Hamilton, Rose Rollins And Sebastian Drapac, Virtual Villagers 5 Dry Grass, Fox Breeders In Kentucky, Rust Book 2018 Pdf, Fl4k Gamma Burst Build 2020, How Long To Cook Boudin In Air Fryer, How Old Is David Jones Youtuber, Jay Wheeler Haircut, David King Donald Edwin King, How To Prevent Birds From Nesting Under Window Air Conditioner, Love Wrecked Drive Mp4, Michele Morrone Girlfriend 2020, Bbnb The Force Login, Jet Ski Financing Bad Credit Florida, Broadway Bound Script Pdf, Epdm Rubber Roofing Roll 45 Mil, Hanging Gardens Of Babylon Cipher, Luigi's Mansion 3 Garden Suites Red Ghost, Trump Make America Great Again Committee Wiki, How To Update Nissan Navigation Sd Card For Free, Can Rabbits Eat Corn Stalks, Black Turtle Beans In Hindi, Empire Of Storms Chapter 38, Fedex Rerouted To Revised Delivery Address, Boulevard Nights Filming Locations, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Milking Shorthorn Cattle, Badrinath Ki Dulhania Full Movie Part 2, White Mini Horse For Sale, Madeleine Westerhout Husband, Second Hand Patio Doors For Sale, Peter Pan 2003 Google Drive, The Green Lady Cleveland Ohio, Law Enforcement Officials Refer To The Amount Of Alcohol In Your Bloodstream As, Rubbermaid 100 Gallon Stock Tank Lowes, Rottweiler Puppies For Sale Manchester, Mini Pebble Pool Finish Reviews, Hornet Vs Wasp Vs Bee, English Mastiff Puppies Southern Oregon, Mischievous Kiss Love In Tokyo Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Shirin Devrim Zaid, 17 HMR Vs 9mm, Secret Of The Stars, The Man And The Snake Moral Of The Story, Maria Popova Net Worth, Kanji Font Generator, Mathnasium Worksheets Pdf, Taxidermy King Cobra, You Are Operating A Pwc You Are Heading Straight Towards A Dock, Guidesman Padded Folding Club Chair, How To Type A Checkmark On Chromebook, Snake Draft Order 14 Team, Name A Food That Gets Enchanted In Fairy Tales,

Nenhum comentário .

Deixe um comentário