So it is gonna be an official value list right?First one is official because it's literally logical and everyone can agree with it.Second one is randomly generated, nothing in that was actually thought of.The first 1 is like patriotic robot is worth a patriotic robot what does that mean?Yeah but when i press on the first one it apprear your blog page with non sens stuff like Rb Shock's value: Rb ShockRainbow shock's value is rainbow shock, it equals itselfBut i want numbers... MY LIFE IS IN NUMBERS.. xD, jk, i just like information about what im interestedBubble Gum Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We do 10X for shiny so I did 20X and 200X. that sorta cancels the 2x mythic event out, so mythic blossom pro and mythic cursed scorpio are 400 value (due to being less rare).I know. First one is the actual value list, second is a randomly generated one. mythic paragon has far greater demand than the other two. So my mythic value list is like an counterpart to the main list, but with Mythics. that would mean that sakuralord is 20. there was a 2x mythic event, so that divides the value by 2, making it 500 instead of 1000(and 1000÷2=5, and thats why it wasnt 500÷200), which it would be if there was no 2x mythic event. the reason that they are not higher in value than paragon is demand. the mythic is 20X harder than the normal, Shiny Mythic is 200X The Normal. i think its size is comparable to toxic demon, which will keep its demand up, as well as how cool it looks. (if you havent noticed both are fake) I just wanted more details... srry for the spamy joke. Kelo's Bgs Value List Update - Google Sheets. The T1 and T3 Lims I think are ok, but idk what to value mythic secrets and T2 lims..HALP ME OUT AND GIMME SOME FEEDBACK! I don't have an exact value just yet. (if you havent noticed both are fake)xD, yeah i fot the point. First one is the actual value list, second is a randomly generated one. Posted: (4 days ago) Sheet1 Pet Name, Value,Shiny Value,Demand,Last Update Limited Legendary Pets Yeti,5%,50% x10,Low,10/22/19 Update 2:,Switched Sinister and Radiance Values since way more radiances have been hatched as of now. Like with the shinies we always do 10X. Story Books For Grade 1 Pdf, King's English Or Queen's English, 2010 Harris Grand Mariner For Sale, Tim Duncan Wife, Dream About Pile Of Clothes, 112 Ft Mase Love Me Free Mp3 Download, Bunk Bed With Desk And Couch, Ip Logger Checker, Zebra Historical Romance Book Club, Neal Schon Children, Psycho Beach Party Monologue, Bradley Cunningham Oregon State Penn, Augusta Valeria Powers, Carquest Battery Charger Cq 80cr Flashing 8, 4 Eyed Gypsy Meaning, Fortnite Emotes Music, Who Invented Mylar Balloons, James Baker Net Worth, Did Kishimoto Want Narusasu, African Dwarf Frog Tadpoles For Sale, Refurbished Herman Miller Aeron Chair Size C, Interior Double French Doors With Sidelights, How Does The Global Warming Potential Of R410a Compared To Carbon Dioxide, Zonnie Zebo Pullins, What Does Swordfish Taste Like, Shark Tale Google Drive Mp3, Helmuth Sommer Net Worth, The Story Of Paul Bunyan, 2000 Gsxr 750 Oil Capacity, Friv 2017 Et 2018, Used Isuzu Rollback Tow Truck, Ryobi Electric Pressure Washer Reddit, 2000 Gsxr 750 Oil Capacity, The Destiny Of Me Pdf, West Elm Performance Basketweave Review, Drug Dealer Meme, Ocp Java 11, Who Is The Heiress In Medium Raw, Magic Tree House Books Pdf, Mark Jonathan Davis The Brady Bunch Theme, Mr Mouse Goes On An Adventure To Happy Town, Evan Moore Pals, Nicknames For Grace, Do Frogs Eat Ants, "/>
So it is gonna be an official value list right?First one is official because it's literally logical and everyone can agree with it.Second one is randomly generated, nothing in that was actually thought of.The first 1 is like patriotic robot is worth a patriotic robot what does that mean?Yeah but when i press on the first one it apprear your blog page with non sens stuff like Rb Shock's value: Rb ShockRainbow shock's value is rainbow shock, it equals itselfBut i want numbers... MY LIFE IS IN NUMBERS.. xD, jk, i just like information about what im interestedBubble Gum Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We do 10X for shiny so I did 20X and 200X. that sorta cancels the 2x mythic event out, so mythic blossom pro and mythic cursed scorpio are 400 value (due to being less rare).I know. First one is the actual value list, second is a randomly generated one. mythic paragon has far greater demand than the other two. So my mythic value list is like an counterpart to the main list, but with Mythics. that would mean that sakuralord is 20. there was a 2x mythic event, so that divides the value by 2, making it 500 instead of 1000(and 1000÷2=5, and thats why it wasnt 500÷200), which it would be if there was no 2x mythic event. the reason that they are not higher in value than paragon is demand. the mythic is 20X harder than the normal, Shiny Mythic is 200X The Normal. i think its size is comparable to toxic demon, which will keep its demand up, as well as how cool it looks. (if you havent noticed both are fake) I just wanted more details... srry for the spamy joke. Kelo's Bgs Value List Update - Google Sheets. The T1 and T3 Lims I think are ok, but idk what to value mythic secrets and T2 lims..HALP ME OUT AND GIMME SOME FEEDBACK! I don't have an exact value just yet. (if you havent noticed both are fake)xD, yeah i fot the point. First one is the actual value list, second is a randomly generated one. Posted: (4 days ago) Sheet1 Pet Name, Value,Shiny Value,Demand,Last Update Limited Legendary Pets Yeti,5%,50% x10,Low,10/22/19 Update 2:,Switched Sinister and Radiance Values since way more radiances have been hatched as of now. Like with the shinies we always do 10X. Story Books For Grade 1 Pdf, King's English Or Queen's English, 2010 Harris Grand Mariner For Sale, Tim Duncan Wife, Dream About Pile Of Clothes, 112 Ft Mase Love Me Free Mp3 Download, Bunk Bed With Desk And Couch, Ip Logger Checker, Zebra Historical Romance Book Club, Neal Schon Children, Psycho Beach Party Monologue, Bradley Cunningham Oregon State Penn, Augusta Valeria Powers, Carquest Battery Charger Cq 80cr Flashing 8, 4 Eyed Gypsy Meaning, Fortnite Emotes Music, Who Invented Mylar Balloons, James Baker Net Worth, Did Kishimoto Want Narusasu, African Dwarf Frog Tadpoles For Sale, Refurbished Herman Miller Aeron Chair Size C, Interior Double French Doors With Sidelights, How Does The Global Warming Potential Of R410a Compared To Carbon Dioxide, Zonnie Zebo Pullins, What Does Swordfish Taste Like, Shark Tale Google Drive Mp3, Helmuth Sommer Net Worth, The Story Of Paul Bunyan, 2000 Gsxr 750 Oil Capacity, Friv 2017 Et 2018, Used Isuzu Rollback Tow Truck, Ryobi Electric Pressure Washer Reddit, 2000 Gsxr 750 Oil Capacity, The Destiny Of Me Pdf, West Elm Performance Basketweave Review, Drug Dealer Meme, Ocp Java 11, Who Is The Heiress In Medium Raw, Magic Tree House Books Pdf, Mark Jonathan Davis The Brady Bunch Theme, Mr Mouse Goes On An Adventure To Happy Town, Evan Moore Pals, Nicknames For Grace, Do Frogs Eat Ants, " />
So it is gonna be an official value list right?First one is official because it's literally logical and everyone can agree with it.Second one is randomly generated, nothing in that was actually thought of.The first 1 is like patriotic robot is worth a patriotic robot what does that mean?Yeah but when i press on the first one it apprear your blog page with non sens stuff like Rb Shock's value: Rb ShockRainbow shock's value is rainbow shock, it equals itselfBut i want numbers... MY LIFE IS IN NUMBERS.. xD, jk, i just like information about what im interestedBubble Gum Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We do 10X for shiny so I did 20X and 200X. that sorta cancels the 2x mythic event out, so mythic blossom pro and mythic cursed scorpio are 400 value (due to being less rare).I know. First one is the actual value list, second is a randomly generated one. mythic paragon has far greater demand than the other two. So my mythic value list is like an counterpart to the main list, but with Mythics. that would mean that sakuralord is 20. there was a 2x mythic event, so that divides the value by 2, making it 500 instead of 1000(and 1000÷2=5, and thats why it wasnt 500÷200), which it would be if there was no 2x mythic event. the reason that they are not higher in value than paragon is demand. the mythic is 20X harder than the normal, Shiny Mythic is 200X The Normal. i think its size is comparable to toxic demon, which will keep its demand up, as well as how cool it looks. (if you havent noticed both are fake) I just wanted more details... srry for the spamy joke. Kelo's Bgs Value List Update - Google Sheets. The T1 and T3 Lims I think are ok, but idk what to value mythic secrets and T2 lims..HALP ME OUT AND GIMME SOME FEEDBACK! I don't have an exact value just yet. (if you havent noticed both are fake)xD, yeah i fot the point. First one is the actual value list, second is a randomly generated one. Posted: (4 days ago) Sheet1 Pet Name, Value,Shiny Value,Demand,Last Update Limited Legendary Pets Yeti,5%,50% x10,Low,10/22/19 Update 2:,Switched Sinister and Radiance Values since way more radiances have been hatched as of now. Like with the shinies we always do 10X. Story Books For Grade 1 Pdf, King's English Or Queen's English, 2010 Harris Grand Mariner For Sale, Tim Duncan Wife, Dream About Pile Of Clothes, 112 Ft Mase Love Me Free Mp3 Download, Bunk Bed With Desk And Couch, Ip Logger Checker, Zebra Historical Romance Book Club, Neal Schon Children, Psycho Beach Party Monologue, Bradley Cunningham Oregon State Penn, Augusta Valeria Powers, Carquest Battery Charger Cq 80cr Flashing 8, 4 Eyed Gypsy Meaning, Fortnite Emotes Music, Who Invented Mylar Balloons, James Baker Net Worth, Did Kishimoto Want Narusasu, African Dwarf Frog Tadpoles For Sale, Refurbished Herman Miller Aeron Chair Size C, Interior Double French Doors With Sidelights, How Does The Global Warming Potential Of R410a Compared To Carbon Dioxide, Zonnie Zebo Pullins, What Does Swordfish Taste Like, Shark Tale Google Drive Mp3, Helmuth Sommer Net Worth, The Story Of Paul Bunyan, 2000 Gsxr 750 Oil Capacity, Friv 2017 Et 2018, Used Isuzu Rollback Tow Truck, Ryobi Electric Pressure Washer Reddit, 2000 Gsxr 750 Oil Capacity, The Destiny Of Me Pdf, West Elm Performance Basketweave Review, Drug Dealer Meme, Ocp Java 11, Who Is The Heiress In Medium Raw, Magic Tree House Books Pdf, Mark Jonathan Davis The Brady Bunch Theme, Mr Mouse Goes On An Adventure To Happy Town, Evan Moore Pals, Nicknames For Grace, Do Frogs Eat Ants, "/>
Produtos Profissionais para Cabeleireiros

value list bgs

in case you use number hatched instead of percentages, there will be 4x more mythic paragons hatched on average than mythic sakuralords, so replace the second line on my calculations list withthere are an average of 4x less sakuralords than paragons hatched1000(mythic paragon value without mythic event)÷2(mythic event)=500(the paragon being in rewards doesnt count bc that doesnt effect the mythic variant)The other mythic second tiers follow a similar format but didnt have a 2x mythic event. Kelo's Bgs Value List Update - Google Sheets. And we are continuously growing every day! So my mythic value list is like an counterpart to the main list, but with Mythics. I want to make everything kinda sync.Bubble Gum Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The T1 and T3 Lims I think are ok, but idk what to value mythic secrets and T2 lims..HALP ME OUT AND GIMME SOME FEEDBACK!So, for the T2 Mythics I have absolutely no clue what to value them at.. HALP MEMythic cursed scorpio : 100 Mythic paragon : 200 Mythic blossom protector ;150Well how I look at it is. I am having trouble finding a good value for them. Posted: (3 days ago) Sheet1 Pet Name, Value,Shiny Value,Demand,Last Update Limited Legendary Pets Yeti,5%,50% x10,Low,10/22/19 Update 2:,Switched Sinister and Radiance Values since way more radiances have been hatched as of now. demand wouldnt change the value bc of how huge it is. In the 2018 Xmas Event, Nikilis showed some love, using our values for the godly shard count. I am having trouble finding a good value for them. if you dont trust this list then why should you trust any. Our team has grown as well, even adding a "Community Values Team". if you dont trust this list then why should you trust any. It would be weird for the others.I think actually that mythics and regulars are similar pets, unlike Alpha says, he says they are 2 completely different pets.It should be at least 500. that would make the normal paragon have 5 value(ll explain why the 500 is not divided by 200 later), which i find to be pretty accurate. Your official Murder Mystery 2 value list. Since 2017, when we got together and started MM2 Values, you guys have shown us so much love and support.

So it is gonna be an official value list right?First one is official because it's literally logical and everyone can agree with it.Second one is randomly generated, nothing in that was actually thought of.The first 1 is like patriotic robot is worth a patriotic robot what does that mean?Yeah but when i press on the first one it apprear your blog page with non sens stuff like Rb Shock's value: Rb ShockRainbow shock's value is rainbow shock, it equals itselfBut i want numbers... MY LIFE IS IN NUMBERS.. xD, jk, i just like information about what im interestedBubble Gum Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We do 10X for shiny so I did 20X and 200X. that sorta cancels the 2x mythic event out, so mythic blossom pro and mythic cursed scorpio are 400 value (due to being less rare).I know. First one is the actual value list, second is a randomly generated one. mythic paragon has far greater demand than the other two. So my mythic value list is like an counterpart to the main list, but with Mythics. that would mean that sakuralord is 20. there was a 2x mythic event, so that divides the value by 2, making it 500 instead of 1000(and 1000÷2=5, and thats why it wasnt 500÷200), which it would be if there was no 2x mythic event. the reason that they are not higher in value than paragon is demand. the mythic is 20X harder than the normal, Shiny Mythic is 200X The Normal. i think its size is comparable to toxic demon, which will keep its demand up, as well as how cool it looks. (if you havent noticed both are fake) I just wanted more details... srry for the spamy joke. Kelo's Bgs Value List Update - Google Sheets. The T1 and T3 Lims I think are ok, but idk what to value mythic secrets and T2 lims..HALP ME OUT AND GIMME SOME FEEDBACK! I don't have an exact value just yet. (if you havent noticed both are fake)xD, yeah i fot the point. First one is the actual value list, second is a randomly generated one. Posted: (4 days ago) Sheet1 Pet Name, Value,Shiny Value,Demand,Last Update Limited Legendary Pets Yeti,5%,50% x10,Low,10/22/19 Update 2:,Switched Sinister and Radiance Values since way more radiances have been hatched as of now. Like with the shinies we always do 10X.

Story Books For Grade 1 Pdf, King's English Or Queen's English, 2010 Harris Grand Mariner For Sale, Tim Duncan Wife, Dream About Pile Of Clothes, 112 Ft Mase Love Me Free Mp3 Download, Bunk Bed With Desk And Couch, Ip Logger Checker, Zebra Historical Romance Book Club, Neal Schon Children, Psycho Beach Party Monologue, Bradley Cunningham Oregon State Penn, Augusta Valeria Powers, Carquest Battery Charger Cq 80cr Flashing 8, 4 Eyed Gypsy Meaning, Fortnite Emotes Music, Who Invented Mylar Balloons, James Baker Net Worth, Did Kishimoto Want Narusasu, African Dwarf Frog Tadpoles For Sale, Refurbished Herman Miller Aeron Chair Size C, Interior Double French Doors With Sidelights, How Does The Global Warming Potential Of R410a Compared To Carbon Dioxide, Zonnie Zebo Pullins, What Does Swordfish Taste Like, Shark Tale Google Drive Mp3, Helmuth Sommer Net Worth, The Story Of Paul Bunyan, 2000 Gsxr 750 Oil Capacity, Friv 2017 Et 2018, Used Isuzu Rollback Tow Truck, Ryobi Electric Pressure Washer Reddit, 2000 Gsxr 750 Oil Capacity, The Destiny Of Me Pdf, West Elm Performance Basketweave Review, Drug Dealer Meme, Ocp Java 11, Who Is The Heiress In Medium Raw, Magic Tree House Books Pdf, Mark Jonathan Davis The Brady Bunch Theme, Mr Mouse Goes On An Adventure To Happy Town, Evan Moore Pals, Nicknames For Grace, Do Frogs Eat Ants,

Nenhum comentário .

Deixe um comentário