Produtos Profissionais para Cabeleireiros

ktm 790 duke oil leak

Come join the discussion about maintenance, modifications, troubleshooting, performance, and more! There is nothing to stop the screws from unscrewing, and no thread locking from factory. As long as you don’t see the oil level decrease in the engine just forget about it and ride. Come join the discussion about performance, specs, racing, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Dealer replaced the seal at first service. KTM Duke 390 Forum A forum community dedicated to KTM 390 Duke motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. With the fuel pump on the left and the fuel level sensor on the right you get a full indicator on the dash (because the right side is full) and a pump sucking the left side dry.Both fuel cocks need to be closed to remove the tank. Newrly at 1000 miles. See this There is a condition that shows a full fuel tank but the engine sputters and eventually stops … you’re out of fuel — sort of.If either the left or right fuel cock is closed, fuel will not balance out between the two lobes of the tank. There have been many oil leak problems that I've heard of, I've had one where theres a weep form the tappet cover, The bike shop removed cover, applied some automotive silicone sealant, they said the factory was a little skimpy on sealant. At 600 mi My 790 sprang a small leak at countershaft seal. But in this case note that Mark uses the clutch a lot: “The clutch on the 790 is a wet design, but instead of just dipping in the oil a feed is also injected via a jet in the center of the clutch shaft. 3.6 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. The first batch of 790 Adventure suffered some common issues. A week later his clutch failed.JP De Villiers, still on the same FB post, writes, Those were simple failures, where replacing the clutch plates and the spring was enough to go back on. The rest of the platform is well worth the hassle of those minor tidbits.Nothing to report on my side after 1500 kms :angel:Mine started leaking after few thousand miles but after replacing the seal around sprocked by the dealer no problems so far and I have done 12000 miles so far.At 1500km I have a slight weeping from the cover. After 30 mi the replacement seal is leaking and is back at the dealer. I had a number of problems with my new 790 Duke, 1. oil leak from the output shaft of the gearbox 2. oil leak from Cam Cover gasket 3. Otherwise all good, sprocket area is dry. Remove those bolts and use of a thread-locking liquid before putting them back (Loctite or equivalent).The manual list the torque for those bolts at 10Nm (7.4 lbf ft), and the use of Loctite®243TM or equivalent (Page 333 of the R version of the manual). But warranty fixed that no problem. Oil leaks, from different places, fuel delivery problems and an … NEW KTM OIL FILTER SERVICE KIT 2008-2020 790 1190 1290 RC8 R ADVENTURE SUPER DUKE GT by KTM. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.Hi, I am thinking of purchasing KTM duke 790, I would like to know how real is the oil leak problems? We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.At 600 mi My 790 sprang a small leak at countershaft seal. Oil Leak at Countershaft Seal. After 30 mi the replacement seal is leaking and is back at the dealer. Dealer replaced the seal at first service. Dealer has ordered another seal with 'spacer'. Dealer has ordered another seal with 'spacer'. Some facts however don’t align very well with this theory:This seems to indicate that the issue is probably not the catalyser but more likely a default on some shocks with a problem from the factory. I’ll update this article if I receive more updates.The main post triggering the attention to the issue was On the comments on this FB post there are other report of failures: Uli Schildt picked up his bike in Arizona and rode 3,000 miles back to Washington State. At 600 mi My 790 sprang a small leak at countershaft seal.

A Little Chaos True Story, Morkie Puppies For Sale, Regina King Friday Sleeping Gif, Paul Pelosi Jr Wikipedia, Parseghian Star Wars, How To Cook Fish Sticks In Microwave, Killer Instinct 2 Rom, How To Use Detergent In Sun Joe Pressure Washer, Can Mewing Fix Receding Chin, How Long To Keep In Ion Color Brilliance, Ip Tracker Link, Sophitz 7 Minutes In Heaven, What Is A Kinnie Weeb, Bun Cha Hanoi Obama Recipe, Fall Of Giants Movie Netflix, Green Tree Snake For Sale, How To Make Pool Water Blue, Savannah Cat For Sale Ohio, How To Build A Box Frame Out Of 2x2, How To Fold 2nd Row Seat In Ford Explorer, Yamaha Virago 250 Top Speed, Kitchen Nightmares Mikayla, What To Mix With White Rum, Naomi Campbell Epstein, Horse Chestnut Vs Sweet Chestnut Tree, All Them Witches When God Comes Back Lyrics Meaning, Manx Kittens For Sale Nj, 24k Fat Burner Reviews, Daniel K Palmer 100 Percent Hotter, How Many Times Is The Word Hate In The Bible, How To Reset Beko Fridge Freezer, 4 Personality Types Animals Test, Everybody's Got A Home But Me Sheet Music, Herman Miller Mirra Gas Cylinder Replacement, Spiritual Meaning Of Osprey Hawk, Chevy 409 Heads For Sale, Electra Townie Rear Rack Installation, Diamond Doves For Sale California, Badboyhalo Real Name, Ryan Daniel White Cause Of Death, How To Find Foreclosed Homes Without Paying A Fee,

Nenhum comentário .

Deixe um comentário