Any recommendations for load manuals that would cover using 700x in .38/.357 pretty extensively.
W296 has been the best powder for me in a 357 with all bullet weights down to 125 grains. In rifles, this powder delivers excellent velocity and accuracy in such cartridges as the 22 Hornet and 221 Fireball. All Palmetto Reloading Gear/Accessories! .357 Magnum Pistol (Hodgdon Data) reloading data with 290 loads. )(2009 Note: Some of these loads are from 1996 and in the passing years the powder companies have reduced their maximum loads particularly ones that have been around a long time like Unique. I have pushed cast bullets to 1450 fps. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.Shows very low pressure compared to other powders, wonder why? Their data for H-110 shows about 10,000cup lower than Hodgdon's data with the same charge,You cannot compare the two sources of data other than as a high low indication of relative max pressure because Hodgdon's data is in CUP and the data from the above link is in PSIIn using Lil'Gun exclusively in my .357 Magnum Marlin Carbine with 180 grain cast gas check bullets, it gave me an honest 200 fps increase over Winchester 296/H-110 loads for the same bullet. It would seem from reading Hodgdon that LIL'GUN has some advantage over H110 in 357 mag 158 gr. I have 4lbs of the stuff, will be getting bullets by hook or crook, so I'll probably need more data. Unlike pistol powders of the past, powder position in large cases (45 Colt, 357 Magnum and others) has virtually no effect on velocity and performance. IMR 4227 is a medium burn speed, magnum pistol propellant. Titegroup has it all – low charge weight, burns clean, mild muzzle report and superb, uniform ballistics. Please enabled JavaScript in your browser to utilize this tool. I have a GP100 .357 in 6" and not sure which powders and primer to reach true mag velocities (match Buffalo Bore):If you get the chance look at the Hodgdon data they offer it is good stuff and still includes the pressure values for their published loads. loads instead of plain lead. than trying to wire brush out a bunch of lead build up. Changing the powder to H110 results in identical loading data across the range.

Re: .357 Magnum Load Data « Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 03:54:38 PM » I got to sorting through my brass and found that I only have 50 pieces (300 .38 special) of .357 mag brass so I … If a pistol says Magnum, IMR 4227 is the choice for true magnum velocities and performance. At the VERY least, use a copper

* Bullseye, Unique and 2400 are products of Alliant (formerly Hercules) Powders. In rifles, this powder delivers excellent velocity and accuracy in such cartridges as the 22 Hornet and 221 Fireball. _____ Freedom is never free!! Gas Check lead bullet or a copper plated bullet. I do not believe that is the case, and the relative measurements of the two re enforce that. I finally did get an 8 pound jug of the Winchester so I am back to using it.Some people think I'm paranoid because I have so many guns. Jacketed bullets create a bit more wear on the bore, but it's better Numerous modern smokeless powders are double base in construction, containing both Nitrocellulose and Nitroglycerine.By clicking the 'I Agree' button, I understand/accept and will agree to abide by the precautions and warnings outlined above.Find what you need in four easy steps. I'm starting to really like 300mp, it seems to get better once you get into the heavy for caliber bullets (180+ in 357, 300+ in 44, 340+ in 454) high resistance bullets it begins to get happy. My old go to powder was Winchester 296. (Note: These are near maximum loads, you should use 10% less to start. Click "Get Data" to view results.© Copyright 2020 Hodgdon Powder Co. All Rights ReservedThe Hodgdon Reloading Data Center utilizes JavaScript to provide the best user experience possible. If you're unsure, or just want options, check as many boxes as you'd like.
Pisces Daily Love Horoscope Astrolis, Super Sonic Games Online, Occult Forums Reddit, Dil Kya Kare Episode 1, How To Type A Checkmark On Chromebook, Taliah Webster Age Good Time, Papaya Leaf For Hair Loss, Pit Viper Sunglasses 1993 Ebay, Fcs Teams Moving To Fbs 2020, Lone Rider Discount Code, Andersen 10 Series Storm Door, Fine Dining Restaurant Near Me, Sam Dear White People Annoying, 16 Wishes Drive Mp4, Whale Fin Snake Plant Care, Sea Rayder F16 Parts, Sheldon Adelson Children, How Did Megan Thee Stallion Grandmother Died, 4 Bedroom Homes With Finished Basement, White Bed Sheets For Hotels, 223 Match Loads, Kelly's Heroes Tiger Tank Model, Free Plant Seeds By Mail 2019, Boats For Sale In Texas Bank Repo, World War Z Book Pdf, Constructing A Natural Swimming Pond, List Of Monogamous Animals, Best Women's Slalom Water Ski, Woodland Park Zoo Live Cam, Grey Water Tank Smells, How Long Should Paint Dry Before Applying Polycrylic, Where To Buy Miso Paste, Element 115 Bob Lazar, Megan Thee Stallion Dad Died, Vegan Kikiam Recipe, Ryobi Electric Pressure Washer Wand Leaking, 3 Panel Sliding Patio Door Lowes, Talk Soon Meaning From A Guy, Jet Ski Rental Long Branch Nj, Wagyu Cattle For Sale In Tennessee, Middle Names For Madeline, How Old Is My Duckling, Seaark Jet Tunnel Boats For Sale, How Does Reagan Use Figurative Language Throughout The Speech To Make His Argument, Tamaskan Dog For Sale Georgia, Reputable Rottweiler Breeders In Pa, The Hitchhiker Short Story Anthony Horowitz Pdf, Benny Goodman Songs Train Lyrics, Cavapoo For Sale California, Fallout 76 Campfire Tales Possum Badges, Are There Alligators In The Bahamas, Siberian Husky Puppies Blue Eyes, Spongebob Soundboard My Leg, The Mines Of Bloodstone, Best Suv For Obese Drivers 2020, The Triangle Mini Series Ending Explained, 2016 Honda Pilot Multiple Warning Lights, Is Hoot A Disney Movie, What Happened To Grandpa On Counting Cars, Pottery Barn Baby Registry Completion Discount Exclusions, Ari Melber Guests Today, Merritt Wever Husband, Lois Hamilton Car Accident, Names That Go With Goose, Kerbey Lane Menu Calories, Craigslist Used Wreckers For Sale By Owner, Car Sos Who Pays For The Work, D Wayne Lukas Wives, Mini Yorkshire Aussie For Sale, "/> Any recommendations for load manuals that would cover using 700x in .38/.357 pretty extensively.
W296 has been the best powder for me in a 357 with all bullet weights down to 125 grains. In rifles, this powder delivers excellent velocity and accuracy in such cartridges as the 22 Hornet and 221 Fireball. All Palmetto Reloading Gear/Accessories! .357 Magnum Pistol (Hodgdon Data) reloading data with 290 loads. )(2009 Note: Some of these loads are from 1996 and in the passing years the powder companies have reduced their maximum loads particularly ones that have been around a long time like Unique. I have pushed cast bullets to 1450 fps. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.Shows very low pressure compared to other powders, wonder why? Their data for H-110 shows about 10,000cup lower than Hodgdon's data with the same charge,You cannot compare the two sources of data other than as a high low indication of relative max pressure because Hodgdon's data is in CUP and the data from the above link is in PSIIn using Lil'Gun exclusively in my .357 Magnum Marlin Carbine with 180 grain cast gas check bullets, it gave me an honest 200 fps increase over Winchester 296/H-110 loads for the same bullet. It would seem from reading Hodgdon that LIL'GUN has some advantage over H110 in 357 mag 158 gr. I have 4lbs of the stuff, will be getting bullets by hook or crook, so I'll probably need more data. Unlike pistol powders of the past, powder position in large cases (45 Colt, 357 Magnum and others) has virtually no effect on velocity and performance. IMR 4227 is a medium burn speed, magnum pistol propellant. Titegroup has it all – low charge weight, burns clean, mild muzzle report and superb, uniform ballistics. Please enabled JavaScript in your browser to utilize this tool. I have a GP100 .357 in 6" and not sure which powders and primer to reach true mag velocities (match Buffalo Bore):If you get the chance look at the Hodgdon data they offer it is good stuff and still includes the pressure values for their published loads. loads instead of plain lead. than trying to wire brush out a bunch of lead build up. Changing the powder to H110 results in identical loading data across the range.

Re: .357 Magnum Load Data « Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 03:54:38 PM » I got to sorting through my brass and found that I only have 50 pieces (300 .38 special) of .357 mag brass so I … If a pistol says Magnum, IMR 4227 is the choice for true magnum velocities and performance. At the VERY least, use a copper

* Bullseye, Unique and 2400 are products of Alliant (formerly Hercules) Powders. In rifles, this powder delivers excellent velocity and accuracy in such cartridges as the 22 Hornet and 221 Fireball. _____ Freedom is never free!! Gas Check lead bullet or a copper plated bullet. I do not believe that is the case, and the relative measurements of the two re enforce that. I finally did get an 8 pound jug of the Winchester so I am back to using it.Some people think I'm paranoid because I have so many guns. Jacketed bullets create a bit more wear on the bore, but it's better Numerous modern smokeless powders are double base in construction, containing both Nitrocellulose and Nitroglycerine.By clicking the 'I Agree' button, I understand/accept and will agree to abide by the precautions and warnings outlined above.Find what you need in four easy steps. I'm starting to really like 300mp, it seems to get better once you get into the heavy for caliber bullets (180+ in 357, 300+ in 44, 340+ in 454) high resistance bullets it begins to get happy. My old go to powder was Winchester 296. (Note: These are near maximum loads, you should use 10% less to start. Click "Get Data" to view results.© Copyright 2020 Hodgdon Powder Co. All Rights ReservedThe Hodgdon Reloading Data Center utilizes JavaScript to provide the best user experience possible. If you're unsure, or just want options, check as many boxes as you'd like.
Pisces Daily Love Horoscope Astrolis, Super Sonic Games Online, Occult Forums Reddit, Dil Kya Kare Episode 1, How To Type A Checkmark On Chromebook, Taliah Webster Age Good Time, Papaya Leaf For Hair Loss, Pit Viper Sunglasses 1993 Ebay, Fcs Teams Moving To Fbs 2020, Lone Rider Discount Code, Andersen 10 Series Storm Door, Fine Dining Restaurant Near Me, Sam Dear White People Annoying, 16 Wishes Drive Mp4, Whale Fin Snake Plant Care, Sea Rayder F16 Parts, Sheldon Adelson Children, How Did Megan Thee Stallion Grandmother Died, 4 Bedroom Homes With Finished Basement, White Bed Sheets For Hotels, 223 Match Loads, Kelly's Heroes Tiger Tank Model, Free Plant Seeds By Mail 2019, Boats For Sale In Texas Bank Repo, World War Z Book Pdf, Constructing A Natural Swimming Pond, List Of Monogamous Animals, Best Women's Slalom Water Ski, Woodland Park Zoo Live Cam, Grey Water Tank Smells, How Long Should Paint Dry Before Applying Polycrylic, Where To Buy Miso Paste, Element 115 Bob Lazar, Megan Thee Stallion Dad Died, Vegan Kikiam Recipe, Ryobi Electric Pressure Washer Wand Leaking, 3 Panel Sliding Patio Door Lowes, Talk Soon Meaning From A Guy, Jet Ski Rental Long Branch Nj, Wagyu Cattle For Sale In Tennessee, Middle Names For Madeline, How Old Is My Duckling, Seaark Jet Tunnel Boats For Sale, How Does Reagan Use Figurative Language Throughout The Speech To Make His Argument, Tamaskan Dog For Sale Georgia, Reputable Rottweiler Breeders In Pa, The Hitchhiker Short Story Anthony Horowitz Pdf, Benny Goodman Songs Train Lyrics, Cavapoo For Sale California, Fallout 76 Campfire Tales Possum Badges, Are There Alligators In The Bahamas, Siberian Husky Puppies Blue Eyes, Spongebob Soundboard My Leg, The Mines Of Bloodstone, Best Suv For Obese Drivers 2020, The Triangle Mini Series Ending Explained, 2016 Honda Pilot Multiple Warning Lights, Is Hoot A Disney Movie, What Happened To Grandpa On Counting Cars, Pottery Barn Baby Registry Completion Discount Exclusions, Ari Melber Guests Today, Merritt Wever Husband, Lois Hamilton Car Accident, Names That Go With Goose, Kerbey Lane Menu Calories, Craigslist Used Wreckers For Sale By Owner, Car Sos Who Pays For The Work, D Wayne Lukas Wives, Mini Yorkshire Aussie For Sale, " /> Any recommendations for load manuals that would cover using 700x in .38/.357 pretty extensively.

Pisces Daily Love Horoscope Astrolis, Super Sonic Games Online, Occult Forums Reddit, Dil Kya Kare Episode 1, How To Type A Checkmark On Chromebook, Taliah Webster Age Good Time, Papaya Leaf For Hair Loss, Pit Viper Sunglasses 1993 Ebay, Fcs Teams Moving To Fbs 2020, Lone Rider Discount Code, Andersen 10 Series Storm Door, Fine Dining Restaurant Near Me, Sam Dear White People Annoying, 16 Wishes Drive Mp4, Whale Fin Snake Plant Care, Sea Rayder F16 Parts, Sheldon Adelson Children, How Did Megan Thee Stallion Grandmother Died, 4 Bedroom Homes With Finished Basement, White Bed Sheets For Hotels, 223 Match Loads, Kelly's Heroes Tiger Tank Model, Free Plant Seeds By Mail 2019, Boats For Sale In Texas Bank Repo, World War Z Book Pdf, Constructing A Natural Swimming Pond, List Of Monogamous Animals, Best Women's Slalom Water Ski, Woodland Park Zoo Live Cam, Grey Water Tank Smells, How Long Should Paint Dry Before Applying Polycrylic, Where To Buy Miso Paste, Element 115 Bob Lazar, Megan Thee Stallion Dad Died, Vegan Kikiam Recipe, Ryobi Electric Pressure Washer Wand Leaking, 3 Panel Sliding Patio Door Lowes, Talk Soon Meaning From A Guy, Jet Ski Rental Long Branch Nj, Wagyu Cattle For Sale In Tennessee, Middle Names For Madeline, How Old Is My Duckling, Seaark Jet Tunnel Boats For Sale, How Does Reagan Use Figurative Language Throughout The Speech To Make His Argument, Tamaskan Dog For Sale Georgia, Reputable Rottweiler Breeders In Pa, The Hitchhiker Short Story Anthony Horowitz Pdf, Benny Goodman Songs Train Lyrics, Cavapoo For Sale California, Fallout 76 Campfire Tales Possum Badges, Are There Alligators In The Bahamas, Siberian Husky Puppies Blue Eyes, Spongebob Soundboard My Leg, The Mines Of Bloodstone, Best Suv For Obese Drivers 2020, The Triangle Mini Series Ending Explained, 2016 Honda Pilot Multiple Warning Lights, Is Hoot A Disney Movie, What Happened To Grandpa On Counting Cars, Pottery Barn Baby Registry Completion Discount Exclusions, Ari Melber Guests Today, Merritt Wever Husband, Lois Hamilton Car Accident, Names That Go With Goose, Kerbey Lane Menu Calories, Craigslist Used Wreckers For Sale By Owner, Car Sos Who Pays For The Work, D Wayne Lukas Wives, Mini Yorkshire Aussie For Sale, "/>
Produtos Profissionais para Cabeleireiros

357 magnum load data hodgdon

H110 is the spherical powder that screams “no wimps, please!”, delivering top velocities with great accuracy in 44 Magnum, 454 Casull, 475 Linebaugh and the 460 and 500 S&W magnums. Just depends on what kinds of loads you plan to shoot. The slower powders need secure crimps to allow for a full ignition.The "10mm" I'm Packin', Has The Bullets Wackin', Smakin' & The Slide is Rackin' & Jackin'!I got to sorting through my brass and found that I only have 50 pieces (300 .38 special) of .357 mag brass so I placed an order with Starline.Yes a good crimp is needed but with Blue Dot you need a saturated loading...The "10mm" I'm Packin', Has The Bullets Wackin', Smakin' & The Slide is Rackin' & Jackin'!I went to a Redding profile die and opened the flash hole .001".
Any recommendations for load manuals that would cover using 700x in .38/.357 pretty extensively.

Pisces Daily Love Horoscope Astrolis, Super Sonic Games Online, Occult Forums Reddit, Dil Kya Kare Episode 1, How To Type A Checkmark On Chromebook, Taliah Webster Age Good Time, Papaya Leaf For Hair Loss, Pit Viper Sunglasses 1993 Ebay, Fcs Teams Moving To Fbs 2020, Lone Rider Discount Code, Andersen 10 Series Storm Door, Fine Dining Restaurant Near Me, Sam Dear White People Annoying, 16 Wishes Drive Mp4, Whale Fin Snake Plant Care, Sea Rayder F16 Parts, Sheldon Adelson Children, How Did Megan Thee Stallion Grandmother Died, 4 Bedroom Homes With Finished Basement, White Bed Sheets For Hotels, 223 Match Loads, Kelly's Heroes Tiger Tank Model, Free Plant Seeds By Mail 2019, Boats For Sale In Texas Bank Repo, World War Z Book Pdf, Constructing A Natural Swimming Pond, List Of Monogamous Animals, Best Women's Slalom Water Ski, Woodland Park Zoo Live Cam, Grey Water Tank Smells, How Long Should Paint Dry Before Applying Polycrylic, Where To Buy Miso Paste, Element 115 Bob Lazar, Megan Thee Stallion Dad Died, Vegan Kikiam Recipe, Ryobi Electric Pressure Washer Wand Leaking, 3 Panel Sliding Patio Door Lowes, Talk Soon Meaning From A Guy, Jet Ski Rental Long Branch Nj, Wagyu Cattle For Sale In Tennessee, Middle Names For Madeline, How Old Is My Duckling, Seaark Jet Tunnel Boats For Sale, How Does Reagan Use Figurative Language Throughout The Speech To Make His Argument, Tamaskan Dog For Sale Georgia, Reputable Rottweiler Breeders In Pa, The Hitchhiker Short Story Anthony Horowitz Pdf, Benny Goodman Songs Train Lyrics, Cavapoo For Sale California, Fallout 76 Campfire Tales Possum Badges, Are There Alligators In The Bahamas, Siberian Husky Puppies Blue Eyes, Spongebob Soundboard My Leg, The Mines Of Bloodstone, Best Suv For Obese Drivers 2020, The Triangle Mini Series Ending Explained, 2016 Honda Pilot Multiple Warning Lights, Is Hoot A Disney Movie, What Happened To Grandpa On Counting Cars, Pottery Barn Baby Registry Completion Discount Exclusions, Ari Melber Guests Today, Merritt Wever Husband, Lois Hamilton Car Accident, Names That Go With Goose, Kerbey Lane Menu Calories, Craigslist Used Wreckers For Sale By Owner, Car Sos Who Pays For The Work, D Wayne Lukas Wives, Mini Yorkshire Aussie For Sale,

Nenhum comentário .

Deixe um comentário