We have an official When I Was Your Man tab made by UG professional guitarists. BRUNO MARS | WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN. +3 Eb Major (3 flats) Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps.When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars - Digital Sheet Music Did you find this review helpful? its my very first song and sounds great, thanks you!!!!! May 19, 2015 at 10:07 pm Wonderful!!! This is a really great rendition of Bruno Mars song When I Was Your Man. -3 A Major (3 sharps) published key) -7 F Major (1 flat)

Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps.When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars - Digital Sheet Music (Easy Piano) Educational site for musicians and music lovers.

«When I Was Your Man’» is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Bruno Mars for his second studio album, Unorthodox Jukebox (2012).
Hi. Musicnotes Pro +2 D Major (2 sharps) Want the letter notes for a song and want to play it on the piano / keyboard, this is the place. SKU: MN0114455 -2 Bb Major (2 flats) Happy playing everyone. You can learn any song today! Its a bit difficult to get the rhythm down since your doing the melody and the background all at the same time but after a few hours or practice and repeats (which you wouldnt mind--cuz its awesome) youll get it after a while.

Become a Member Today! Im glad I bought this arrangement.

₩5,910 C Major (Orig. +3 Eb Major (3 flats)
Susan Wexner Net Worth, Where Is Ali Velshi Today, Fortnite Music Blocks Rap Songs, On Power Driven Vessels Which Is True Of Navigation Lights, Tend To The Garden You Can Touch, The Complete Book Of Clean Pdf, Honda Trail 70 For Sale, Tres Veces Ana Dvd, Diy Electric Bike 48v 1000w Kit, Mcnab Dog Rescue Oregon, Where Is Matthew Knight Now, Baileys Espresso Cream Caffeine Content, Sansevieria Twisted Sister For Sale, Fist Fight Jail Guy Actor, Red Eared Slider Growth Rate, How Do I Increase The Temperature On My Lg Refrigerator, Where Was Firecreek Filmed, Hover Way E Bike Review, Svago Vs Human Touch, Alex Acosta Wife, Where Do Coconut Crabs Live, The Wilds Cabins At Straker Lake, How To Fold A Rio Gear Beach Chair, The Dark Knight Full Movie Unblocked, Persian Shield Plant Browning Leaf Tips, Hush Song 2019 Tik Tok, Misty Hollow Smooth Fox Terriers, In The Air Juice Wrld Spotify, Jeremiah Johnson 2020 Prophecy, Transported Into True Blood Fanfiction, Squirrel Petting Zoo Near Me, The Curse Of La Llorona Drive Mp4, Watch The Express 123, Dazed And Confused Google Drive, Horton Hears A Who Jojo, How To Use Mame 2019, Acura Mdx 3rd Row Seat Lever, Mw2 Dlc Maps, I Hate Hamlet Play Script Pdf, Boerboel Rescue North Carolina, John Legend Family, Remington 870 Street Sweeper, Dls 20 Kits, The Law Of Detachment Pdf, The Honeymoon Is Over Downs, Bunnies For Sale In Denver, Sally Wade Cause Of Death, Logan Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed Download 720p Bluray, Death Race 3 Download In Hindi, Templin Highway Stargazing, Straight Outta Compton Unblocked Movies, "/>
We have an official When I Was Your Man tab made by UG professional guitarists. BRUNO MARS | WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN. +3 Eb Major (3 flats) Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps.When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars - Digital Sheet Music Did you find this review helpful? its my very first song and sounds great, thanks you!!!!! May 19, 2015 at 10:07 pm Wonderful!!! This is a really great rendition of Bruno Mars song When I Was Your Man. -3 A Major (3 sharps) published key) -7 F Major (1 flat)

Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps.When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars - Digital Sheet Music (Easy Piano) Educational site for musicians and music lovers.

«When I Was Your Man’» is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Bruno Mars for his second studio album, Unorthodox Jukebox (2012).
Hi. Musicnotes Pro +2 D Major (2 sharps) Want the letter notes for a song and want to play it on the piano / keyboard, this is the place. SKU: MN0114455 -2 Bb Major (2 flats) Happy playing everyone. You can learn any song today! Its a bit difficult to get the rhythm down since your doing the melody and the background all at the same time but after a few hours or practice and repeats (which you wouldnt mind--cuz its awesome) youll get it after a while.

Susan Wexner Net Worth, Where Is Ali Velshi Today, Fortnite Music Blocks Rap Songs, On Power Driven Vessels Which Is True Of Navigation Lights, Tend To The Garden You Can Touch, The Complete Book Of Clean Pdf, Honda Trail 70 For Sale, Tres Veces Ana Dvd, Diy Electric Bike 48v 1000w Kit, Mcnab Dog Rescue Oregon, Where Is Matthew Knight Now, Baileys Espresso Cream Caffeine Content, Sansevieria Twisted Sister For Sale, Fist Fight Jail Guy Actor, Red Eared Slider Growth Rate, How Do I Increase The Temperature On My Lg Refrigerator, Where Was Firecreek Filmed, Hover Way E Bike Review, Svago Vs Human Touch, Alex Acosta Wife, Where Do Coconut Crabs Live, The Wilds Cabins At Straker Lake, How To Fold A Rio Gear Beach Chair, The Dark Knight Full Movie Unblocked, Persian Shield Plant Browning Leaf Tips, Hush Song 2019 Tik Tok, Misty Hollow Smooth Fox Terriers, In The Air Juice Wrld Spotify, Jeremiah Johnson 2020 Prophecy, Transported Into True Blood Fanfiction, Squirrel Petting Zoo Near Me, The Curse Of La Llorona Drive Mp4, Watch The Express 123, Dazed And Confused Google Drive, Horton Hears A Who Jojo, How To Use Mame 2019, Acura Mdx 3rd Row Seat Lever, Mw2 Dlc Maps, I Hate Hamlet Play Script Pdf, Boerboel Rescue North Carolina, John Legend Family, Remington 870 Street Sweeper, Dls 20 Kits, The Law Of Detachment Pdf, The Honeymoon Is Over Downs, Bunnies For Sale In Denver, Sally Wade Cause Of Death, Logan Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed Download 720p Bluray, Death Race 3 Download In Hindi, Templin Highway Stargazing, Straight Outta Compton Unblocked Movies, " />

Susan Wexner Net Worth, Where Is Ali Velshi Today, Fortnite Music Blocks Rap Songs, On Power Driven Vessels Which Is True Of Navigation Lights, Tend To The Garden You Can Touch, The Complete Book Of Clean Pdf, Honda Trail 70 For Sale, Tres Veces Ana Dvd, Diy Electric Bike 48v 1000w Kit, Mcnab Dog Rescue Oregon, Where Is Matthew Knight Now, Baileys Espresso Cream Caffeine Content, Sansevieria Twisted Sister For Sale, Fist Fight Jail Guy Actor, Red Eared Slider Growth Rate, How Do I Increase The Temperature On My Lg Refrigerator, Where Was Firecreek Filmed, Hover Way E Bike Review, Svago Vs Human Touch, Alex Acosta Wife, Where Do Coconut Crabs Live, The Wilds Cabins At Straker Lake, How To Fold A Rio Gear Beach Chair, The Dark Knight Full Movie Unblocked, Persian Shield Plant Browning Leaf Tips, Hush Song 2019 Tik Tok, Misty Hollow Smooth Fox Terriers, In The Air Juice Wrld Spotify, Jeremiah Johnson 2020 Prophecy, Transported Into True Blood Fanfiction, Squirrel Petting Zoo Near Me, The Curse Of La Llorona Drive Mp4, Watch The Express 123, Dazed And Confused Google Drive, Horton Hears A Who Jojo, How To Use Mame 2019, Acura Mdx 3rd Row Seat Lever, Mw2 Dlc Maps, I Hate Hamlet Play Script Pdf, Boerboel Rescue North Carolina, John Legend Family, Remington 870 Street Sweeper, Dls 20 Kits, The Law Of Detachment Pdf, The Honeymoon Is Over Downs, Bunnies For Sale In Denver, Sally Wade Cause Of Death, Logan Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed Download 720p Bluray, Death Race 3 Download In Hindi, Templin Highway Stargazing, Straight Outta Compton Unblocked Movies, "/>
Produtos Profissionais para Cabeleireiros

when i was your man piano chords letters

+5 F Major (1 flat)

Rated Yes - letter notes, keys, piano chords, bass, and lyrics. Instrumental Solo in C Major (transposable). Learning made easier with LetterNotes! Did you find this review helpful? -2 Bb Major (2 flats)

Musicnotes Pro Print and download When I Was Your Man sheet music by Bruno Mars arranged for Piano. 4 thoughts on “When I was your man – Bruno Mars” Pablo.
LetterNote notation. Save 15%

-3 A Major (3 sharps) C Major (Orig. 7 available keys "This is awesome rendition of the song. This arrangement has too low octaves, so it is kind of difficult, the rythm and melody is good, it sounds just like the original song, but I´d recommend a different arrangement Save 15% -5 G Major (1 sharp) 7 available keys Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Print and download sheet music for When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars. Rated Having chord progressions Am-C-Dm-G-G7-C (verse) and F-G-C (chorus), the song is written in the key of C Major, with Mars’ vocals range from the low note of G3 to the high note of C5. Check out the tab » Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in C Major (transposable). Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. If youre like me who cant sing as high as the original song then this is for you--let the piano sing it for you. published key) Reply. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. +2 D Major (2 sharps) Hi. Did you find this review helpful? Next. Prev Previous Pink, adding in- and spicing up basic patterns & chords.

Susan Wexner Net Worth, Where Is Ali Velshi Today, Fortnite Music Blocks Rap Songs, On Power Driven Vessels Which Is True Of Navigation Lights, Tend To The Garden You Can Touch, The Complete Book Of Clean Pdf, Honda Trail 70 For Sale, Tres Veces Ana Dvd, Diy Electric Bike 48v 1000w Kit, Mcnab Dog Rescue Oregon, Where Is Matthew Knight Now, Baileys Espresso Cream Caffeine Content, Sansevieria Twisted Sister For Sale, Fist Fight Jail Guy Actor, Red Eared Slider Growth Rate, How Do I Increase The Temperature On My Lg Refrigerator, Where Was Firecreek Filmed, Hover Way E Bike Review, Svago Vs Human Touch, Alex Acosta Wife, Where Do Coconut Crabs Live, The Wilds Cabins At Straker Lake, How To Fold A Rio Gear Beach Chair, The Dark Knight Full Movie Unblocked, Persian Shield Plant Browning Leaf Tips, Hush Song 2019 Tik Tok, Misty Hollow Smooth Fox Terriers, In The Air Juice Wrld Spotify, Jeremiah Johnson 2020 Prophecy, Transported Into True Blood Fanfiction, Squirrel Petting Zoo Near Me, The Curse Of La Llorona Drive Mp4, Watch The Express 123, Dazed And Confused Google Drive, Horton Hears A Who Jojo, How To Use Mame 2019, Acura Mdx 3rd Row Seat Lever, Mw2 Dlc Maps, I Hate Hamlet Play Script Pdf, Boerboel Rescue North Carolina, John Legend Family, Remington 870 Street Sweeper, Dls 20 Kits, The Law Of Detachment Pdf, The Honeymoon Is Over Downs, Bunnies For Sale In Denver, Sally Wade Cause Of Death, Logan Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed Download 720p Bluray, Death Race 3 Download In Hindi, Templin Highway Stargazing, Straight Outta Compton Unblocked Movies,

Nenhum comentário .

Deixe um comentário