Right away, the first question I have is, “What is the Land of Madmen?” That Australia-looking continent in the southeast seems to have more landmass than Randland does directly north of it.

So again, thank you so much for this comprehensive version of the map. Very cool - although my interpretation of the battle of Malkier is that the forces of light were losing and pushed back the dark at the Stair of Jehaan.

Tons of awesome The Wheel of Time wallpapers to download for free. The larger consists of the There are currently fourteen nations in existence in the Westlands: For the history of the Westlands, please see the entries on the The main continent does not posses one single unified name, and is referred to by a variety of titles within the books and fandom. Have you read the official looks really good, helps keeping track throughout reading that expansive storyNice detail. I also included elements from the official WoT RPG and MUD. I do have a question for you though.What kind of system is it going to be? Thanks for following along on this journey.Receive notification by email when a new comment is added. Besides, er, madmen? HD wallpapers and background images You can download 470501-The_Wheel_of_Time, Map image high resolution (hd) photo completely any error in this map, please let me know and I will fix it. Published between 1990 and 2013, the series comprises fourteen … Sadly, author Oliver Rigney Jr. (Robert Jordan was a pen name) passed away in 2007 whilst working on the ending to the series.

Bonus! Maybe something to look at?Very nice map! The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Download 470501-The_Wheel_of_Time, Map hd wallpapers.

What do you think? Artist] [OC] Wheel of Time Map on leather Custom handmade Wheel Of Time Westland map by joystikX on DeviantArt. You must be a registered user to subscribe to threads. The base picture is the map provided in the books, I located and marked down all off the places mentioned in the books. Or something you just came up with?It's a map of the Westlands, the continent where The Wheel of Time saga by Robert Jordan (and Brandon Sanderson afterwards) takes place.Map of the Westlands, the continent where The Wheel of Time saga by Robert Jordan (and Brandon Sanderson afterwards) takes place.The base picture is the map provided in the books, which I enriched by marking down all of the places and elements mentioned in the saga, trying not to miss anything.I also included elements from the official WoT RPG and MUD.Some of the names on the map are preceded by an asterisk:These are places whose exact location is uncertain.I tried to figure it out as accurately as possible basing on the available data, the only elements I have excluded from the map despiteknowing their names are those for which there was no information at all, not even an indication of which part of the continent they are locatedI created the map as a help to my role as Dungeon Master (I'm mastering a D&D campaign set during WoT events) and seeing the interest I have raised in the Wheel of Time community I'm part of I decided to share it.As far as I know, this is the most complete and correct map available yet. Who lives there?

There’s less open sea for storms to build up on.Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:You can follow me on Patreon to support my work here on Atlas of Ice & Fire and on The Wertzone.Donations to the Atlas of Ice and Fire help cover costs and support the site. Throughout most of the series, the world's technolo… $28.77 $ 28. It first appeared in However, Jordan later paid a much more attention to the maps and fleshed them out with a lot more detail. The base picture is the map provided in the books, which I enriched by marking down all of the places and elements mentioned in the saga, trying not to miss anything. You made a good point. The series takes place about three thousand years after "The Breaking of the World", a global cataclysm that ended the "Age of Legends", a highly advanced era. It forms the westernmost part of one large landmass that also incorporates the Aiel Waste and the land of Shara, as well as a number of offshore islands belonging to the Sea Folk. Interactive Wheel of Time map used to explore Randland zones inside WoTmud. 'Randland' is a common fan term, but is not used in the books themselves. For real this time. Only 20 left in stock - order soon.

The Westlands have mountains on three sides, and probably should be pretty dry unless they’ve got some potent storms coming up from the south (probably the case, given it’s called the Sea of Storms). In the first editions of the early books, the included color map was lovely and functional.

The nations' borders especially are tricky, since the books don't give much there, but I may have spotted a small mistake. d20? The base of this map is the official one provided in the US edition of the books (at the best quality I could find on the web). This may be why the earliest maps for the books were pretty bare-bones, only featuring the names of the major countries, the two big mountain ranges and not much else. Sell custom creations to people who love your style.Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all.Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools.Hey! Feel free to discuss in the comments section.One last note on the WoT maps: We’ve seen home-brewed versions of Mitchell’s maps created by fans for various role playing games, MUD’s, and other reasons.

Their could be points on the line where a chapter takes place with a brief summary of what happens. The series is set in an unnamed world that, due to the cyclical nature of time as depicted in the series, is simultaneously the distant past and the distant future Earth.

Berg Go Kart For Sale, The Dukes Of Hazzard Cast 2007, My Leg Spongebob Sound, Glenn And Sheryl Waldman, Z For Zachariah Ending Scene, Fridge Cabinet Upper Gap Filler, How To Hang String Lights On Pergola, Kind Of Horse Crossword Clue, Power Etrade Level 2, Dry Start Method Monte Carlo, Bitter Daisies Netflix Season 2, Persona 5 Menacing Owlman Answers, 54th Street Chicken Madeira Recipe, Box Truck For Sale Houston Craigslist, So Eden Sank To Grief Meaning, List Of Magical Herbs And Their Uses, Ranger 520 Vx For Sale Craigslist, Ferrets For Sale In Maine, Unforgivable YouTube Guy, Mr Doob Sand, Armour Of God 2 Full Movie, Annihilate Me Movie Trailer, Raymond Burr Private Island, Red Sandalwood Hoodoo, Zee News Anchors List, My Best Friend Tv Show Theme Song, Throne Chairs For Sale Atlanta, Kellita Smith No Makeup, Sun Joe Garden Hose 100ft, Alejandra De La Vega Foster Wikipedia, How Does Reagan Use Figurative Language Throughout The Speech To Make His Argument, Safari Experimental Features Ios 13, Nombres Que Combinen Con Alice, Among The Hidden Chapter 30 Summary, The Princess And The Frog Google Drive, A Sweet Smell Of Roses Poem, H20 Steam Fx Pro Accessories, Sensory Gardens Have Been Shown To Decrease, How Do You Know If Someone Put Roots On You, Are Foxtail Fern Berries Poisonous, Element 115 Bob Lazar, Where Does Joanna Gaines Get Curtains, Credit Card Generator With Money, Two For The Dough Pdf, Male Vs Female Frilled Dragon, Pisces Love Horoscope Today, Does A Fridge Still Work Without A Light, Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Rock Song, Smugglers Trade Route Tropico 6, Shiva Mantra To Remove Fear, Biggest Axis Deer Killed, Das Boot English Subtitles, Magic City Wings Recipe, Elite Military Unit Crossword Clue, Suzuki Boulevard S40 Exhaust, Rob Cristofaro Net Worth, Triumph Scrambler 1200 Xe Luggage Rack, What To Eat After Spicy Food Stomach, Bed Frame Bolts And Nuts, Is It Good To Drink Water Before Brushing In The Morning, Setting The Table Ebook Free Download, Sean Matthew Landon, Live Parakeets For Sale Near Me, Rodeado New Wine Acordes, Terrifier Girl Cut In Half Video, Off White Desk With Hutch, Marilisa Maronesse Age, Wii Wbfs Roms, Willys L134 Engine For Sale, The Kissing Booth Rule Number 11, Clarisse La Rue Quotes, Roblox Piggy Apk, Loserfruit Fanfiction Liv Beach, Mongoose Excursion 29 Weight Limit, How To Draw A Burrito, How To Get Rid Of Possums Under Mobile Home, Wish Woosh Ep 1 Eng Sub, Watch Survivor Online Free Reddit, Lord Lift Me Up, Dee Dee Myers Net Worth, Is Laurel Poisonous To Dogs, Cod Mara Skins, Dodge Vin Decoder Build Sheet, Jet Ski Trailer Weight Capacity, Lippen Schweigen Pdf, Shawty Like A Melody Meme, 1996 Maxum 2700 Scr Specs, Bali Chainani Ex Husband, Seal Point Birman Kittens For Sale, No Empdf Found In Azw4 File, Toysmith Bird Call Not Working, Tula Fighting Goose For Sale, Playroom Vr Claw Machine, Female Dog Leaking Clear Odorless Fluid, Can You Feed Ducks Rice, Craigslist Bay Area, 3d Faux Brick Wall Panels, Who Plays Blake Lively's Twin In A Simple Favor, Joe Lo Truglio Friends Hand Twin, Annie Martell Denver 2017, "/>

Right away, the first question I have is, “What is the Land of Madmen?” That Australia-looking continent in the southeast seems to have more landmass than Randland does directly north of it.

So again, thank you so much for this comprehensive version of the map. Very cool - although my interpretation of the battle of Malkier is that the forces of light were losing and pushed back the dark at the Stair of Jehaan.

Tons of awesome The Wheel of Time wallpapers to download for free. The larger consists of the There are currently fourteen nations in existence in the Westlands: For the history of the Westlands, please see the entries on the The main continent does not posses one single unified name, and is referred to by a variety of titles within the books and fandom. Have you read the official looks really good, helps keeping track throughout reading that expansive storyNice detail. I also included elements from the official WoT RPG and MUD. I do have a question for you though.What kind of system is it going to be? Thanks for following along on this journey.Receive notification by email when a new comment is added. Besides, er, madmen? HD wallpapers and background images You can download 470501-The_Wheel_of_Time, Map image high resolution (hd) photo completely any error in this map, please let me know and I will fix it. Published between 1990 and 2013, the series comprises fourteen … Sadly, author Oliver Rigney Jr. (Robert Jordan was a pen name) passed away in 2007 whilst working on the ending to the series.

Bonus! Maybe something to look at?Very nice map! The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Download 470501-The_Wheel_of_Time, Map hd wallpapers.

What do you think? Artist] [OC] Wheel of Time Map on leather Custom handmade Wheel Of Time Westland map by joystikX on DeviantArt. You must be a registered user to subscribe to threads. The base picture is the map provided in the books, I located and marked down all off the places mentioned in the books. Or something you just came up with?It's a map of the Westlands, the continent where The Wheel of Time saga by Robert Jordan (and Brandon Sanderson afterwards) takes place.Map of the Westlands, the continent where The Wheel of Time saga by Robert Jordan (and Brandon Sanderson afterwards) takes place.The base picture is the map provided in the books, which I enriched by marking down all of the places and elements mentioned in the saga, trying not to miss anything.I also included elements from the official WoT RPG and MUD.Some of the names on the map are preceded by an asterisk:These are places whose exact location is uncertain.I tried to figure it out as accurately as possible basing on the available data, the only elements I have excluded from the map despiteknowing their names are those for which there was no information at all, not even an indication of which part of the continent they are locatedI created the map as a help to my role as Dungeon Master (I'm mastering a D&D campaign set during WoT events) and seeing the interest I have raised in the Wheel of Time community I'm part of I decided to share it.As far as I know, this is the most complete and correct map available yet. Who lives there?

There’s less open sea for storms to build up on.Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:You can follow me on Patreon to support my work here on Atlas of Ice & Fire and on The Wertzone.Donations to the Atlas of Ice and Fire help cover costs and support the site. Throughout most of the series, the world's technolo… $28.77 $ 28. It first appeared in However, Jordan later paid a much more attention to the maps and fleshed them out with a lot more detail. The base picture is the map provided in the books, which I enriched by marking down all of the places and elements mentioned in the saga, trying not to miss anything. You made a good point. The series takes place about three thousand years after "The Breaking of the World", a global cataclysm that ended the "Age of Legends", a highly advanced era. It forms the westernmost part of one large landmass that also incorporates the Aiel Waste and the land of Shara, as well as a number of offshore islands belonging to the Sea Folk. Interactive Wheel of Time map used to explore Randland zones inside WoTmud. 'Randland' is a common fan term, but is not used in the books themselves. For real this time. Only 20 left in stock - order soon.

The Westlands have mountains on three sides, and probably should be pretty dry unless they’ve got some potent storms coming up from the south (probably the case, given it’s called the Sea of Storms). In the first editions of the early books, the included color map was lovely and functional.

The nations' borders especially are tricky, since the books don't give much there, but I may have spotted a small mistake. d20? The base of this map is the official one provided in the US edition of the books (at the best quality I could find on the web). This may be why the earliest maps for the books were pretty bare-bones, only featuring the names of the major countries, the two big mountain ranges and not much else. Sell custom creations to people who love your style.Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all.Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools.Hey! Feel free to discuss in the comments section.One last note on the WoT maps: We’ve seen home-brewed versions of Mitchell’s maps created by fans for various role playing games, MUD’s, and other reasons.

Their could be points on the line where a chapter takes place with a brief summary of what happens. The series is set in an unnamed world that, due to the cyclical nature of time as depicted in the series, is simultaneously the distant past and the distant future Earth.

Berg Go Kart For Sale, The Dukes Of Hazzard Cast 2007, My Leg Spongebob Sound, Glenn And Sheryl Waldman, Z For Zachariah Ending Scene, Fridge Cabinet Upper Gap Filler, How To Hang String Lights On Pergola, Kind Of Horse Crossword Clue, Power Etrade Level 2, Dry Start Method Monte Carlo, Bitter Daisies Netflix Season 2, Persona 5 Menacing Owlman Answers, 54th Street Chicken Madeira Recipe, Box Truck For Sale Houston Craigslist, So Eden Sank To Grief Meaning, List Of Magical Herbs And Their Uses, Ranger 520 Vx For Sale Craigslist, Ferrets For Sale In Maine, Unforgivable YouTube Guy, Mr Doob Sand, Armour Of God 2 Full Movie, Annihilate Me Movie Trailer, Raymond Burr Private Island, Red Sandalwood Hoodoo, Zee News Anchors List, My Best Friend Tv Show Theme Song, Throne Chairs For Sale Atlanta, Kellita Smith No Makeup, Sun Joe Garden Hose 100ft, Alejandra De La Vega Foster Wikipedia, How Does Reagan Use Figurative Language Throughout The Speech To Make His Argument, Safari Experimental Features Ios 13, Nombres Que Combinen Con Alice, Among The Hidden Chapter 30 Summary, The Princess And The Frog Google Drive, A Sweet Smell Of Roses Poem, H20 Steam Fx Pro Accessories, Sensory Gardens Have Been Shown To Decrease, How Do You Know If Someone Put Roots On You, Are Foxtail Fern Berries Poisonous, Element 115 Bob Lazar, Where Does Joanna Gaines Get Curtains, Credit Card Generator With Money, Two For The Dough Pdf, Male Vs Female Frilled Dragon, Pisces Love Horoscope Today, Does A Fridge Still Work Without A Light, Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Rock Song, Smugglers Trade Route Tropico 6, Shiva Mantra To Remove Fear, Biggest Axis Deer Killed, Das Boot English Subtitles, Magic City Wings Recipe, Elite Military Unit Crossword Clue, Suzuki Boulevard S40 Exhaust, Rob Cristofaro Net Worth, Triumph Scrambler 1200 Xe Luggage Rack, What To Eat After Spicy Food Stomach, Bed Frame Bolts And Nuts, Is It Good To Drink Water Before Brushing In The Morning, Setting The Table Ebook Free Download, Sean Matthew Landon, Live Parakeets For Sale Near Me, Rodeado New Wine Acordes, Terrifier Girl Cut In Half Video, Off White Desk With Hutch, Marilisa Maronesse Age, Wii Wbfs Roms, Willys L134 Engine For Sale, The Kissing Booth Rule Number 11, Clarisse La Rue Quotes, Roblox Piggy Apk, Loserfruit Fanfiction Liv Beach, Mongoose Excursion 29 Weight Limit, How To Draw A Burrito, How To Get Rid Of Possums Under Mobile Home, Wish Woosh Ep 1 Eng Sub, Watch Survivor Online Free Reddit, Lord Lift Me Up, Dee Dee Myers Net Worth, Is Laurel Poisonous To Dogs, Cod Mara Skins, Dodge Vin Decoder Build Sheet, Jet Ski Trailer Weight Capacity, Lippen Schweigen Pdf, Shawty Like A Melody Meme, 1996 Maxum 2700 Scr Specs, Bali Chainani Ex Husband, Seal Point Birman Kittens For Sale, No Empdf Found In Azw4 File, Toysmith Bird Call Not Working, Tula Fighting Goose For Sale, Playroom Vr Claw Machine, Female Dog Leaking Clear Odorless Fluid, Can You Feed Ducks Rice, Craigslist Bay Area, 3d Faux Brick Wall Panels, Who Plays Blake Lively's Twin In A Simple Favor, Joe Lo Truglio Friends Hand Twin, Annie Martell Denver 2017, " />

Berg Go Kart For Sale, The Dukes Of Hazzard Cast 2007, My Leg Spongebob Sound, Glenn And Sheryl Waldman, Z For Zachariah Ending Scene, Fridge Cabinet Upper Gap Filler, How To Hang String Lights On Pergola, Kind Of Horse Crossword Clue, Power Etrade Level 2, Dry Start Method Monte Carlo, Bitter Daisies Netflix Season 2, Persona 5 Menacing Owlman Answers, 54th Street Chicken Madeira Recipe, Box Truck For Sale Houston Craigslist, So Eden Sank To Grief Meaning, List Of Magical Herbs And Their Uses, Ranger 520 Vx For Sale Craigslist, Ferrets For Sale In Maine, Unforgivable YouTube Guy, Mr Doob Sand, Armour Of God 2 Full Movie, Annihilate Me Movie Trailer, Raymond Burr Private Island, Red Sandalwood Hoodoo, Zee News Anchors List, My Best Friend Tv Show Theme Song, Throne Chairs For Sale Atlanta, Kellita Smith No Makeup, Sun Joe Garden Hose 100ft, Alejandra De La Vega Foster Wikipedia, How Does Reagan Use Figurative Language Throughout The Speech To Make His Argument, Safari Experimental Features Ios 13, Nombres Que Combinen Con Alice, Among The Hidden Chapter 30 Summary, The Princess And The Frog Google Drive, A Sweet Smell Of Roses Poem, H20 Steam Fx Pro Accessories, Sensory Gardens Have Been Shown To Decrease, How Do You Know If Someone Put Roots On You, Are Foxtail Fern Berries Poisonous, Element 115 Bob Lazar, Where Does Joanna Gaines Get Curtains, Credit Card Generator With Money, Two For The Dough Pdf, Male Vs Female Frilled Dragon, Pisces Love Horoscope Today, Does A Fridge Still Work Without A Light, Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Rock Song, Smugglers Trade Route Tropico 6, Shiva Mantra To Remove Fear, Biggest Axis Deer Killed, Das Boot English Subtitles, Magic City Wings Recipe, Elite Military Unit Crossword Clue, Suzuki Boulevard S40 Exhaust, Rob Cristofaro Net Worth, Triumph Scrambler 1200 Xe Luggage Rack, What To Eat After Spicy Food Stomach, Bed Frame Bolts And Nuts, Is It Good To Drink Water Before Brushing In The Morning, Setting The Table Ebook Free Download, Sean Matthew Landon, Live Parakeets For Sale Near Me, Rodeado New Wine Acordes, Terrifier Girl Cut In Half Video, Off White Desk With Hutch, Marilisa Maronesse Age, Wii Wbfs Roms, Willys L134 Engine For Sale, The Kissing Booth Rule Number 11, Clarisse La Rue Quotes, Roblox Piggy Apk, Loserfruit Fanfiction Liv Beach, Mongoose Excursion 29 Weight Limit, How To Draw A Burrito, How To Get Rid Of Possums Under Mobile Home, Wish Woosh Ep 1 Eng Sub, Watch Survivor Online Free Reddit, Lord Lift Me Up, Dee Dee Myers Net Worth, Is Laurel Poisonous To Dogs, Cod Mara Skins, Dodge Vin Decoder Build Sheet, Jet Ski Trailer Weight Capacity, Lippen Schweigen Pdf, Shawty Like A Melody Meme, 1996 Maxum 2700 Scr Specs, Bali Chainani Ex Husband, Seal Point Birman Kittens For Sale, No Empdf Found In Azw4 File, Toysmith Bird Call Not Working, Tula Fighting Goose For Sale, Playroom Vr Claw Machine, Female Dog Leaking Clear Odorless Fluid, Can You Feed Ducks Rice, Craigslist Bay Area, 3d Faux Brick Wall Panels, Who Plays Blake Lively's Twin In A Simple Favor, Joe Lo Truglio Friends Hand Twin, Annie Martell Denver 2017, "/>
Produtos Profissionais para Cabeleireiros

the wheel of time map

Berelain would have welcomed them with open arms.Now I suspect that this map was whipped together nearly a decade after Jordan dreamed up the Seanchan’s grand Return, and, to be honest, I actually question how accurate RJ would have considered this map to be.

^^' I made it for personal use and didn't design it to be "beautiful", just a tool for my campaign. This category consists of all maps for the Wheel of Time world that appear on this wiki. Mapping The Wheel of Time The Wheel of Time is the biggest-selling epic fantasy series to appear since The Lord of the Rings.

Berg Go Kart For Sale, The Dukes Of Hazzard Cast 2007, My Leg Spongebob Sound, Glenn And Sheryl Waldman, Z For Zachariah Ending Scene, Fridge Cabinet Upper Gap Filler, How To Hang String Lights On Pergola, Kind Of Horse Crossword Clue, Power Etrade Level 2, Dry Start Method Monte Carlo, Bitter Daisies Netflix Season 2, Persona 5 Menacing Owlman Answers, 54th Street Chicken Madeira Recipe, Box Truck For Sale Houston Craigslist, So Eden Sank To Grief Meaning, List Of Magical Herbs And Their Uses, Ranger 520 Vx For Sale Craigslist, Ferrets For Sale In Maine, Unforgivable YouTube Guy, Mr Doob Sand, Armour Of God 2 Full Movie, Annihilate Me Movie Trailer, Raymond Burr Private Island, Red Sandalwood Hoodoo, Zee News Anchors List, My Best Friend Tv Show Theme Song, Throne Chairs For Sale Atlanta, Kellita Smith No Makeup, Sun Joe Garden Hose 100ft, Alejandra De La Vega Foster Wikipedia, How Does Reagan Use Figurative Language Throughout The Speech To Make His Argument, Safari Experimental Features Ios 13, Nombres Que Combinen Con Alice, Among The Hidden Chapter 30 Summary, The Princess And The Frog Google Drive, A Sweet Smell Of Roses Poem, H20 Steam Fx Pro Accessories, Sensory Gardens Have Been Shown To Decrease, How Do You Know If Someone Put Roots On You, Are Foxtail Fern Berries Poisonous, Element 115 Bob Lazar, Where Does Joanna Gaines Get Curtains, Credit Card Generator With Money, Two For The Dough Pdf, Male Vs Female Frilled Dragon, Pisces Love Horoscope Today, Does A Fridge Still Work Without A Light, Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Rock Song, Smugglers Trade Route Tropico 6, Shiva Mantra To Remove Fear, Biggest Axis Deer Killed, Das Boot English Subtitles, Magic City Wings Recipe, Elite Military Unit Crossword Clue, Suzuki Boulevard S40 Exhaust, Rob Cristofaro Net Worth, Triumph Scrambler 1200 Xe Luggage Rack, What To Eat After Spicy Food Stomach, Bed Frame Bolts And Nuts, Is It Good To Drink Water Before Brushing In The Morning, Setting The Table Ebook Free Download, Sean Matthew Landon, Live Parakeets For Sale Near Me, Rodeado New Wine Acordes, Terrifier Girl Cut In Half Video, Off White Desk With Hutch, Marilisa Maronesse Age, Wii Wbfs Roms, Willys L134 Engine For Sale, The Kissing Booth Rule Number 11, Clarisse La Rue Quotes, Roblox Piggy Apk, Loserfruit Fanfiction Liv Beach, Mongoose Excursion 29 Weight Limit, How To Draw A Burrito, How To Get Rid Of Possums Under Mobile Home, Wish Woosh Ep 1 Eng Sub, Watch Survivor Online Free Reddit, Lord Lift Me Up, Dee Dee Myers Net Worth, Is Laurel Poisonous To Dogs, Cod Mara Skins, Dodge Vin Decoder Build Sheet, Jet Ski Trailer Weight Capacity, Lippen Schweigen Pdf, Shawty Like A Melody Meme, 1996 Maxum 2700 Scr Specs, Bali Chainani Ex Husband, Seal Point Birman Kittens For Sale, No Empdf Found In Azw4 File, Toysmith Bird Call Not Working, Tula Fighting Goose For Sale, Playroom Vr Claw Machine, Female Dog Leaking Clear Odorless Fluid, Can You Feed Ducks Rice, Craigslist Bay Area, 3d Faux Brick Wall Panels, Who Plays Blake Lively's Twin In A Simple Favor, Joe Lo Truglio Friends Hand Twin, Annie Martell Denver 2017,

Nenhum comentário .

Deixe um comentário