If the demand was greater then I think I would think differently. Roger: The bottom line is that there is an incredible love for Supertramp. Looking back, I do not regret my decision. I will have an idea of what the songs about and then work with the melody.

I think we’d eaten there a couple of times before but we did have a photo shoot in the diner. When the people think of Supertramp they think of the music that was created, so much of which were my songs. I let the inspiration just come naturally. To tell you the truth, for me, performing, now, is about connecting and having people feel the emotions that I am putting into the songs. The God they taught me was not working. It has an interesting duality. He says it proves "intention of the songwriter is 180 degrees from potential interpretation by an audience." 'Just Another Nervous Wreck' is a strong pop song but is barely noticed here, such is the strength of the album. You wonder where the meaning of life has disappeared to. The song was very autobiographical. People pay a lot of money to come see me and not only does it sound better, they can see me, they can feel me and they can connect with me and I can connect with them. Roger took time away from the music industry to raise his children and be a family man but now that the children are grown he is back on the road playing the songs that mean so much to so many. To me, that is the life journey we are on; to find out who we are and what life is. Back in those days, we didn’t have computers; we did everything manually. I wrote that song in my mum’s living room; I was either eighteen or nineteen years old and I had just bought a pump organ. The original cover had a sexy, young waitress but we felt that wasn’t us.

It has the lightweight meaning of your wife treating you like a piece of the furniture and then you get thrown a heavy line about where your life has gone. A&M Records, especially Jerry Moss, he really believed in us. I parked my camper outside the door and at four o’clock in the morning I would collapse in the camper and then at ten o’clock in the morning we would start again. Revisit the awesome glory of Night Ranger and Damn Yankees: cheesily-acted videos, catchy guitar licks, long hair, and lyrics that are just plain When you have a song called "Fire," it's tempting to set one - these guys did.Songs where something goes horribly wrong (literally or metaphorically), and help is needed right away.

Roger: Hands down the more intimate venues. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs I played Wembley Stadium with 60,000 people, alone, four or five years ago.

We gave him our ideas and he came to us with his ideas. He's written a bunch, but his fans are more interested in the intricate jams. I won’t say they have to listen to thirty minutes of new songs. I have always tried to follow my heart and my instincts in life.

I started out trying to write about things that were not true to myself and it didn’t work. When Roger sings, he sings from his heart and bares his soul to us through ...This most beautiful song, Only Because of You, written and composed by Roger Hodgson and from his 1984 solo album, In the Eye of the Storm, touches the soul ...Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.SOLD OUT Show of over 12,000 Roger Hodgson Co-founder of Supertramp, and his beautiful gem of a song "Rosie Had Everything Planned".

Julia Mt Joy Lyrics Meaning, Golden Retriever Rescue Dogs Available, How To Cancel Bartleby, Parts Of A Tractor Diagram, Paula Deen Air Fryer Oven, A Prayer For The Dying, Paradox Bearded Dragon Prices, Icarly Google Drive, Clueless Movie Google Doc, Commitment Statement Examples, Crown Of Thorns For Sale, When Changing Lanes You Should, Bordier Butter Nyc, Supermoto For Sale Craigslist, Promaster Camper Van Rental, Donny Deutsch Family, Run The Jewels 2 Vinyl, Wild Turkey American Honey Keto, The Encounter Full Movie With Subtitles, Nicknames For Jada, Perrigo Testosterone Cypionate Reviews, Paula Deen Air Fryer Oven, 10000 Gallon Tanker Truck Dimensions, L Shaped Pool With Spa, Terrence Williams Deborah Joy Winans, How Long Can A Trapped Squirrel Live Without Food And Water, "/>

If the demand was greater then I think I would think differently. Roger: The bottom line is that there is an incredible love for Supertramp. Looking back, I do not regret my decision. I will have an idea of what the songs about and then work with the melody.

I think we’d eaten there a couple of times before but we did have a photo shoot in the diner. When the people think of Supertramp they think of the music that was created, so much of which were my songs. I let the inspiration just come naturally. To tell you the truth, for me, performing, now, is about connecting and having people feel the emotions that I am putting into the songs. The God they taught me was not working. It has an interesting duality. He says it proves "intention of the songwriter is 180 degrees from potential interpretation by an audience." 'Just Another Nervous Wreck' is a strong pop song but is barely noticed here, such is the strength of the album. You wonder where the meaning of life has disappeared to. The song was very autobiographical. People pay a lot of money to come see me and not only does it sound better, they can see me, they can feel me and they can connect with me and I can connect with them. Roger took time away from the music industry to raise his children and be a family man but now that the children are grown he is back on the road playing the songs that mean so much to so many. To me, that is the life journey we are on; to find out who we are and what life is. Back in those days, we didn’t have computers; we did everything manually. I wrote that song in my mum’s living room; I was either eighteen or nineteen years old and I had just bought a pump organ. The original cover had a sexy, young waitress but we felt that wasn’t us.

It has the lightweight meaning of your wife treating you like a piece of the furniture and then you get thrown a heavy line about where your life has gone. A&M Records, especially Jerry Moss, he really believed in us. I parked my camper outside the door and at four o’clock in the morning I would collapse in the camper and then at ten o’clock in the morning we would start again. Revisit the awesome glory of Night Ranger and Damn Yankees: cheesily-acted videos, catchy guitar licks, long hair, and lyrics that are just plain When you have a song called "Fire," it's tempting to set one - these guys did.Songs where something goes horribly wrong (literally or metaphorically), and help is needed right away.

Roger: Hands down the more intimate venues. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs I played Wembley Stadium with 60,000 people, alone, four or five years ago.

We gave him our ideas and he came to us with his ideas. He's written a bunch, but his fans are more interested in the intricate jams. I won’t say they have to listen to thirty minutes of new songs. I have always tried to follow my heart and my instincts in life.

I started out trying to write about things that were not true to myself and it didn’t work. When Roger sings, he sings from his heart and bares his soul to us through ...This most beautiful song, Only Because of You, written and composed by Roger Hodgson and from his 1984 solo album, In the Eye of the Storm, touches the soul ...Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.SOLD OUT Show of over 12,000 Roger Hodgson Co-founder of Supertramp, and his beautiful gem of a song "Rosie Had Everything Planned".

Julia Mt Joy Lyrics Meaning, Golden Retriever Rescue Dogs Available, How To Cancel Bartleby, Parts Of A Tractor Diagram, Paula Deen Air Fryer Oven, A Prayer For The Dying, Paradox Bearded Dragon Prices, Icarly Google Drive, Clueless Movie Google Doc, Commitment Statement Examples, Crown Of Thorns For Sale, When Changing Lanes You Should, Bordier Butter Nyc, Supermoto For Sale Craigslist, Promaster Camper Van Rental, Donny Deutsch Family, Run The Jewels 2 Vinyl, Wild Turkey American Honey Keto, The Encounter Full Movie With Subtitles, Nicknames For Jada, Perrigo Testosterone Cypionate Reviews, Paula Deen Air Fryer Oven, 10000 Gallon Tanker Truck Dimensions, L Shaped Pool With Spa, Terrence Williams Deborah Joy Winans, How Long Can A Trapped Squirrel Live Without Food And Water, " />

Julia Mt Joy Lyrics Meaning, Golden Retriever Rescue Dogs Available, How To Cancel Bartleby, Parts Of A Tractor Diagram, Paula Deen Air Fryer Oven, A Prayer For The Dying, Paradox Bearded Dragon Prices, Icarly Google Drive, Clueless Movie Google Doc, Commitment Statement Examples, Crown Of Thorns For Sale, When Changing Lanes You Should, Bordier Butter Nyc, Supermoto For Sale Craigslist, Promaster Camper Van Rental, Donny Deutsch Family, Run The Jewels 2 Vinyl, Wild Turkey American Honey Keto, The Encounter Full Movie With Subtitles, Nicknames For Jada, Perrigo Testosterone Cypionate Reviews, Paula Deen Air Fryer Oven, 10000 Gallon Tanker Truck Dimensions, L Shaped Pool With Spa, Terrence Williams Deborah Joy Winans, How Long Can A Trapped Squirrel Live Without Food And Water, "/>
Produtos Profissionais para Cabeleireiros

story behind supertramp lord is it mine

You know I get so weary from the battles in this life And as many times it seems that you're the only hope in sight Is it mine, oh Lord, is it mine? I wanted to know who or what God was because it didn’t make any sense.

I wanted to know where true happiness lay.

We were trying to get done before the tour started, which was looming in front of us. This song is about the freedom of one-night-stands: "Just the thought of those sweet ladies sends a shiver through my veins."

Julia Mt Joy Lyrics Meaning, Golden Retriever Rescue Dogs Available, How To Cancel Bartleby, Parts Of A Tractor Diagram, Paula Deen Air Fryer Oven, A Prayer For The Dying, Paradox Bearded Dragon Prices, Icarly Google Drive, Clueless Movie Google Doc, Commitment Statement Examples, Crown Of Thorns For Sale, When Changing Lanes You Should, Bordier Butter Nyc, Supermoto For Sale Craigslist, Promaster Camper Van Rental, Donny Deutsch Family, Run The Jewels 2 Vinyl, Wild Turkey American Honey Keto, The Encounter Full Movie With Subtitles, Nicknames For Jada, Perrigo Testosterone Cypionate Reviews, Paula Deen Air Fryer Oven, 10000 Gallon Tanker Truck Dimensions, L Shaped Pool With Spa, Terrence Williams Deborah Joy Winans, How Long Can A Trapped Squirrel Live Without Food And Water,

Nenhum comentário .

Deixe um comentário