Produtos Profissionais para Cabeleireiros

something anthology 3 tab

Listen to Something (Anthology 3 Version) by The Beatles. Otherwise, that's all. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. It's 100% correct, so enjoy it! Beatles - Something Acoustic Text Guitar Tab Learn the song with the online tablature player. The big difference is that Abbey Road is played just like this, but Anthology plays it in the key of A, so if you choose to play it like that, you will have to use the transposer and set it to -3 (Three half steps down.) Guitar tabs for the album The Beatles Anthology 3 of The Beatles at Ultimate-Tabs. Hope y'all like my first tab! Something - Anthology 3 Version Something in the way she moves Attracts me like no other lover Something in the way she woos me I don't want to leave her now You know I believe and how Somewhere in her smile she knows That I don't need no other lover Something in her style that shows me [Verse 1] A Amaj7 Something in the way she moves A7 D Attracts me like no other lover B7 E Something in the way she woos me F#m F#mmaj7 I don't want to leave her now F#m7 B D G G# A You know I believe and how [Verse 2] A Amaj7 Somewhere in her smile she knows A7 D That I don't need no other lover B E Something in her style that shows me F#m F#mmaj7 I don't want to leave her now … Ok guys this is the version that figures in the Anthology 3 and it's in A key, despite others here that are in C key!

White Bed Sheets For Hotels, Cradle 2 The Grave Full Movie, The Decagon House Murders Ending, What Is Bittern In Geology, Pella Architect Series Sliding Door, London Has Fallen Full Movie, Estradiol Alto Como Bajarlo, Eenie Meenie Miney Moe Clothing Australia, Red Standard Poodles For Sale Near Me, Moon Chosen Book 4 Release Date, Can You Keep A Cardinal As A Pet In Texas, Log Horizon Season 2, Today A Better Way Pdf, Can You Switch From D3 To D While Driving, Dfps Form 3010, Honda Cub Ez90 For Sale Usa, 24x32 Garage Plans, Haus Of Holbein Real, Signs Of Being A Demigod, Everybody's Got A Home But Me Sheet Music, Jack Elam Margaret Jennison, Mike Holmes Daughter Brain Tumor, Cfa Bengal Kittens For Sale, Puff Pastry Sheets Costco, Left Hand Outswing Exterior Door 36x80, Can Rats And Mice Live Together, The Drowning Movie Explained, 7 Captivities Of Israel, Old Spice Spotify Ad, Why Did Ray Charles Shake, Adrl 2020 Schedule, Virtual Lab Lizard Evolution Virtual Lab Answers Module 4, Pita Ramos Real Story, Malibu Punch Bucket Recipe,

Nenhum comentário .

Deixe um comentário